"In Revision" question

richardwheeler

So after I deliver a project on time, and then a few days later after deadline passes, the client puts it “into revision” for some updates. Ok, no problem. But now it says “LATE” in red text. Will this ding my metrics in any way? Is there a time limit (like 3 days or something?) for a project being in revision that eventually makes it go to incomplete or cancelled?

So after I deliver a project on time, and then a few days later after deadline passes, the client puts it “into revision” for some updates. Ok, no problem. But now it says “LATE” in red text. Will this ding my metrics in any way? Is there a time limit (like 3 days or something?) for a project being in revision that eventually makes it go to incomplete or cancelled?

Is there a time limit (like 3 days or something?) for a project being in revision that eventually makes it go to incomplete or cancelled?

Hi Richard,

I’m afraid the answer you’ve already been given is incorrect.

The good news is that so long as you deliver the initial order on-time, there’s no limit to how long it takes to deliver revisions. The order clock will show as LATE, but you can ignore this. It won’t affect your stats at all.

send buyer extension of time request.

It will effect in case you deliver the order while it was showing “Late”. Get extension approved first, then deliver.

This is only the case if you need additional time to complete the original order, and does not apply to revisions. Deliver the initial order on-time and you’re all good!

Is there a time limit (like 3 days or something?) for a project being in revision that eventually makes it go to incomplete or cancelled?

Hi Richard,

The good news is that so long as you deliver the initial order on-time, there’s no limit to how long it takes to deliver revisions. The order clock will show as LATE, but you can ignore this. It won’t affect your stats at all.

It will effect in case you deliver the order while it was showing “Late”. Get extension approved first, then deliver.

This is only the case if you need additional time to complete the original order, and does not apply to revisions. Deliver the initial order on-time and you’re all good!

Thank you for this valuable information! Is there any reference available for double check? Sorry I won’t mean that your information is fake, I just want to be confident like you!

Thank you for this valuable information! Is there any reference available for double check? Sorry I won’t mean that your information is fake, I just want to be confident like you!

There might be information in the Seller Support Centre, but I’m not going to search for it. You’re welcome to. My confidence is from experience of this happening to us, so it’s entirely up to you if you trust our information or not.

There might be information in the Seller Support Centre, but I’m not going to search for it. You’re welcome to. My confidence is from experience of this happening to us, so it’s entirely up to you if you trust our information or not.

Sure, I can trust you, and sorry if my words hurt your feelings in any manners. thank you so much for your valuable time and your dedications. 👍

any reference available for double check

2019-11-02_00-18-51.png.316f691c8c81c0f53db322e0468a2196.png

Hi Richard,

This is new for me. I am going to try it this time 🙂 Thanks for the information.

However when buyer requests a revision, Fiverr gives you 24 Hrs and after 24 hrs the order starts showing late again. Why so?

Hi Richard,

I was also looking for this information. Thank You…

Archived