No buyer request in buyer request section?

designnuts

Yes, it is because you are new, and have no seller reputation on this site. When you are promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

That’s not true. I got my first order from BR after around 10-15 days of joining. I’m still a new seller joined in august and 80% of the orders are from BR.

@marups99 you need to have patience. Recheck your search tags, gig categories, it might help.

That’s not true. I got my first order from BR after around 10-15 days of joining. I’m still a new seller joined in august and 80% of the orders are from BR.

@marups99 you need to have patience. Recheck your search tags, gig categories, it might help.

Even I got my first order between the 5th day. @marups99 Even from the first day I got buyer request option. you can knock the support center for your help.

thanks for your answer dear ❤️

That’s not true.

It IS true. Please do not correct me in this manner. Your personal experiences do not set the standard for all new users here on this site. Fiverr specifically does not show many buyer requests to sellers who have no seller level. When sellers become Level 1 sellers, those restrictions are lifted, and those buyers have access to see many more buyer requests. This is how Fiverr works. This is how Fiverr themselves have said that this site works.

Yes, it is because you are new, and have no seller reputation on this site. When you are promoted to a Level 1 seller, you will likely see plenty of buyer requests that you can respond to.

I am also a new seller, but I got a few buyers requests. Please don’t spread negativity to new sellers. Have some positive vibes.

I am also a new seller, but I got a few buyers requests. Please don’t spread negativity to new sellers. Have some positive vibes.

I do not share negativity. I share the truth. I share wisdom and advice, not “positive vibes”.

You are a new seller; you have much to learn. Please be willing to listen to the wisdom from those who have already walked the path you are seeking to tread.

I do not share negativity. I share the truth. I share wisdom and advice, not “positive vibes”.

You are a new seller; you have much to learn. Please be willing to listen to the wisdom from those who have already walked the path you are seeking to tread.

Really? Then, being a new seller how did i get buyer’s request?

There are peoples who will just talk negative in the name of help. They will say its the truth, its the reality. Bitter reality can be stated in a positive manner also. Those who are willing to help you will feel their support and those not, they may talk the truth but they don’t give you a shit of solution. There is a word in dictionary called, “IGNORE”. Do it to such people.

There are peoples who will just talk negative in the name of help. They will say its the truth, its the reality. Bitter reality can be stated in a positive manner also. Those who are willing to help you will feel their support and those not, they may talk the truth but they don’t give you a shit of solution. There is a word in dictionary called, “IGNORE”. Do it to such people.

You know what? You better start being respectful with people or I’ll flag you again! 🤨

That’s not true.

It IS true. Please do not correct me in this manner. Your personal experiences do not set the standard for all new users here on this site. Fiverr specifically does not show many buyer requests to sellers who have no seller level. When sellers become Level 1 sellers, those restrictions are lifted, and those buyers have access to see many more buyer requests. This is how Fiverr works. This is how Fiverr themselves have said that this site works.

It’s true. Fiverr selectively shows more buyer requests to users based on country and seller level. I’ve only applied to probably two or three requests since joining Fiverr about 5 months ago. I’ve been on and off though. Sometimes I check about 5 times in a day, I find no requests.

Archived