Hello... I am new to fiverr, needs some advices

santisant

Welcome to our biggest freelancer community :heart_eyes

Read this you can get idea:

Hi, I understand that many new sellers find it very difficult to get their first order after creating their gigs. As you can see HERE, my account is also new but there is one method I have used to rake in a couple of orders already. Here, am going to show you how you too can get your first order as fast as possible. This is the secret…BUYER REQUEST Yes, to get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain. Everyday, you have 10 slots with which …

• 3 weeks later...

Hi and welcome santisant 🙂
Best wishes with sales! I think these tips can also help you:

Hi and welcome! Useful Fiverr links and Tips for newcomers below! Many new sellers are posting on Fiverr Forum everyday: Help! I am new here! How do I start? Well, here are some tips for you who are new, Sellers and Buyers: 1. Read (and re-read) the Terms of Services here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service People often think they can skip that as there is so much information written there. But it is crucial. Remember to visit again from time to time to check for updates. 2. Get Answers…

Hi, I understand that many new sellers find it very difficult to get their first order after creating their gigs. As you can see HERE, my account is also new but there is one method I have used to rake in a couple of orders already. Here, am going to show you how you too can get your first order as fast as possible. This is the secret…BUYER REQUEST Yes, to get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain. Everyday, you have 10 slots with which …

Thank you for sharing this…hope this will helpfull 😊

Hi and welcome santisant 🙂

Best wishes with sales! I think these tips can also help you:

Hi and welcome! Useful Fiverr links and Tips for newcomers below! Many new sellers are posting on Fiverr Forum everyday: Help! I am new here! How do I start? Well, here are some tips for you who are new, Sellers and Buyers: 1. Read (and re-read) the Terms of Services here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service People often think they can skip that as there is so much information written there. But it is crucial. Remember to visit again from time to time to check for updates. 2. Get Answers…

Thanks for sharing…hope this will helpfull for me 😊

Where is the option for Buyer’s request? I am sorry, I am very new to this

Archived