Enjoyed my mini-vacation

emeraldawnn

I didn’t go anywhere but enjoyed the last five days away from Fiverr and my school job. My dad was in town to say Hi and spend some time with us - something retired people who like to travel get to do from time to time. I did work a minute bit on Fiverr, but really didn’t get started on anything major until today. The reality is that the extra two days off allowed my brain to slow down and just relax.

Shocker - I even slept until 7 a.m. one day after going to bed at 7:30 p.m. I swear my body needed a recharge.

It’s been nice, and even better to know this has been the best month ever financially on Fiverr. I mean seriously… getting demoted was a great thing to be honest! I really didn’t care about levels earlier but care less even more now because I know that levels are nothing more than just numbers (as if I didn’t know it before; it just solidifies what I felt already)

With everything going on at my school job, my son playing soccer and my Fiverr work, I know now more than ever, I could do what I need to do and still take time for myself too without things suffering in the grand scheme of things.

BRING IT ON!

I didn’t go anywhere but enjoyed the last five days away from Fiverr and my school job. My dad was in town to say Hi and spend some time with us - something retired people who like to travel get to do from time to time. I did work a minute bit on Fiverr, but really didn’t get started on anything major until today. The reality is that the extra two days off allowed my brain to slow down and just relax.

Shocker - I even slept until 7 a.m. one day after going to bed at 7:30 p.m. I swear my body needed a recharge.

It’s been nice, and even better to know this has been the best month ever financially on Fiverr. I mean seriously… getting demoted was a great thing to be honest! I really didn’t care about levels earlier but care less even more now because I know that levels are nothing more than just numbers (as if I didn’t know it before; it just solidifies what I felt already)

With everything going on at my school job, my son playing soccer and my Fiverr work, I know now more than ever, I could do what I need to do and still take time for myself too without things suffering in the grand scheme of things.

BRING IT ON!

That is genuinely great to hear! You go girl.

I need to think about taking a break myself. Haven’t really had some me time in years.

It’s been nice, and even better to know this has been the best month ever financially on Fiverr. I mean seriously… getting demoted was a great thing to be honest

Believe it or not, when people lose a level they get promoted even more or at least that’s what it looks like to me. Fiverr is doing a real good job finding the right balance between promoting all levels of sellers.

What is this VACATION you speak of, what is that word? I’ve not heard of this.

I honestly used to say this myself… until I realized I could have my cake and eat it too. 🙂

I’ve managed to find a perfect schedule that allows me to do everything I want to do and work a full-time job (and do it well enough to skate by) LOL.

Everybody puts so much emphasis on the levels - when, what it really boils down to is doing the best job you can no matter what level you are at. After running two FB ad campaigns, I’ve scored a regular weekly client to work with and three new other clients. What I spent more than paid off!

Overall, Level 1, No level, Level 2 or TRS - heck even Pro - it’s just all in your mind. I’ve learned not to live by it. Just do what I do, and go from there.

This month has def. been the best. It’s the most money I’ve made on Fiverr in a single month in all my times here. And, I’ve been here since 2010. 🙂 Love it! Let’s just say… four new tires on my car, tickets to see Foreigner in February and money to continue paying bills, as my hubby’s job did lack of work days this week and we were short $150 a week for the last three weeks. 😦

I’m more than happy! And, relaxed too!

I honestly used to say this myself… until I realized I could have my cake and eat it too. 🙂

I’ve managed to find a perfect schedule that allows me to do everything I want to do and work a full-time job (and do it well enough to skate by) LOL.

Everybody puts so much emphasis on the levels - when, what it really boils down to is doing the best job you can no matter what level you are at. After running two FB ad campaigns, I’ve scored a regular weekly client to work with and three new other clients. What I spent more than paid off!

Overall, Level 1, No level, Level 2 or TRS - heck even Pro - it’s just all in your mind. I’ve learned not to live by it. Just do what I do, and go from there.

This month has def. been the best. It’s the most money I’ve made on Fiverr in a single month in all my times here. And, I’ve been here since 2010. 🙂 Love it! Let’s just say… four new tires on my car, tickets to see Foreigner in February and money to continue paying bills, as my hubby’s job did lack of work days this week and we were short $150 a week for the last three weeks. 😦

I’m more than happy! And, relaxed too!

After running two FB ad campaigns

That right there is a big talent, to be able to do that successfully. I wouldn’t know how. You are the first I’ve heard do that well, although I’ve only talked to newcomers to advertising who tried it. It would be interesting to know how you did that.

It’s great to hear it’s all working out well for you!

BRING IT ON!

I was so busy when I first saw your post, and I had to bookmark 🔖 it so I could come back to it now.

I didn’t go anywhere but enjoyed the last five days away from Fiverr and my school job.

Teacher’s convention?

Shocker - I even slept until 7 a.m. one day

Lol, like your dad, I am retired, and I sleep until 7:30 or 8:00 am every day! However, next week, we are taking care of our 2-month-old granddaughter daily, so that is coming to an end, which is bittersweet. I look forward to having her, and I dread getting up at 6 am to be awake when she is dropped off.

A client calls. I will be back.

• 5 months later...

Archived