Increase Impreason on gig

haniya_branding

No, there’s no software that will increase your clicks and impressions.

You can potentially increase them by optimising your gig according to the advice given in the Seller Help Center or on the forum. You may also be able to increase your clicks and impressions by tapping into a less competitive niche.

There’s no way to cheat, if you want a straight answer to your question.

Analytics are not numbers that if you game the system will bring you sales.

People are shopping on Fiverr, not bots.

I won’t check out your gig, but as far as I can see you have 2 reviews and one of them isn’t that great.

I also see that you belong in a weird circle of sellers who buy from other sellers in the same category?

Hmmm… maybe gaming the system is of utmost importance to you after all

Please stop sharing this nonsense.

It doesn’t help being online all the time and it definitely won’t help if they start posting on the forum.

You are a repeat offender when it comes to perpetuating myths and bad practices.

Please stop doing that.

For someone with no impressions, staying online might help. Staying online will trigger the online filter and people who are searching for help immediately will find her gig faster. This will only help if she is actually online when/if that happens and she responds to messages and not use an auto-refresher or something like that. Try it, search your gig with and without the online filter. You will see an increase in search rank.

For someone with no impressions, staying online might help. Staying online will trigger the online filter and people who are searching for help immediately will find her gig faster. This will only help if she is actually online when/if that happens and she responds to messages and not use an auto-refresher or something like that. Try it, search your gig with and without the online filter. You will see an increase in search rank.

I don’t need to try it. This is not new information to me, I assure you.

Being online to respond to messages is an important part of starting up an online presence anywhere.

But people keep repeating this like it’s the cheat that will jumpstart everything. So they all start looking for browser extensions and want to show up as “online” 24/7, 365.

If their gig is hot garbage, then I assure you no sales will come in. If their mentality is to try to stay afloat on the search results to get a quick $5 order in, then I already know how good of a service provider they are going to be.

So to sum it up for you and for everyone else on here: I did not question the fact that being online to respond matters. I am trying to stop people feeding lies to new sellers that look for a shortcut.

I don’t need to try it. This is not new information to me, I assure you.

Being online to respond to messages is an important part of starting up an online presence anywhere.

But people keep repeating this like it’s the cheat that will jumpstart everything. So they all start looking for browser extensions and want to show up as “online” 24/7, 365.

If their gig is hot garbage, then I assure you no sales will come in. If their mentality is to try to stay afloat on the search results to get a quick $5 order in, then I already know how good of a service provider they are going to be.

So to sum it up for you and for everyone else on here: I did not question the fact that being online to respond matters. I am trying to stop people feeding lies to new sellers that look for a shortcut.

I’ve seen legit $5 gigs that were ok. People were trying to squeeze in a review or two, so not all $5 gigs are trash (a lot of them are). And trying to play the system will only get them banned, not more views, so using an auto-refresher is a no-go. But if you are good at what you do and your only problem is not appearing in search, a good idea would be to stay online a little more if you can.

I’ve seen legit $5 gigs that were ok. People were trying to squeeze in a review or two, so not all $5 gigs are trash (a lot of them are). And trying to play the system will only get them banned, not more views, so using an auto-refresher is a no-go. But if you are good at what you do and your only problem is not appearing in search, a good idea would be to stay online a little more if you can.

But if you are good at what you do and your only problem is not appearing in search, a good idea would be to stay online a little more if you can.

That’s completely different than what that other member was saying.

I agree with your above statement/advice.

But I am sure you also see how people look at this piece of information and what it is they are trying to do.

But if you are good at what you do and your only problem is not appearing in search, a good idea would be to stay online a little more if you can.

That’s completely different than what that other member was saying.

I agree with your above statement/advice.

But I am sure you also see how people look at this piece of information and what it is they are trying to do.

Whatever they think they understood won’t work, so no harm done.

Archived