Can't send buyer request for negative ratting

mbillahdev

Last post I share about my 4-star rating. Now I can’t send buyer requests. When I visit the buyer request page show top bar “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!”. As a new seller, It has great problem for me.

Now, what can I do, please suggest me.

59910204_forumpostsnap.thumb.png.e0f35cdb9537397260ba8362218b3ce8.png

Last post I share about my 4-star rating. Now I can’t send buyer requests. When I visit the buyer request page show top bar “You must have at least 90% positive rating to make new offers!”. As a new seller, It has great problem for me.

As it’s written on your page: you need to have 90% rating and for that you need to fulfil more orders with a greats core. No other way.

As a new seller, It has great problem for me.

It is a problem for you but fiverr does it on purpose, if you are not providing great work they want to protect their buyers and let only best of the best bid on projects.

The solution is simple. Earn enough reviews to raising your rating above 90%.

The solution is simple. Earn enough reviews to raising your rating above 90%.

hey, how are @jonbaas I know you before two years by the community. I’ll try to get new order.

As it’s written on your page: you need to have 90% rating and for that you need to fulfil more orders with a greats core. No other way.

As a new seller, It has great problem for me.

It is a problem for you but fiverr does it on purpose, if you are not providing great work they want to protect their buyers and let only best of the best bid on projects.

I’ll try my level best. My client was happy and tip me & promised me to contact me with a new project.

Archived