My buyer request not renew this time still showing 0 buyers request left PLEASE HELP MEE!

imadesigner18

hello Hope Everyone good i wanna ask you that i sended a 10 request on fiver daily and fiver renewed my buyers request but this time they not renew my buyer request its still showing 0 buyers request when all the day gone still 0 left please tell whats the reason my profile overall great ranking in every aspect please help mee 😦

Most of the time, if you browse the forums before posting issues like this, you’ll find your answer - everyone is having the same issue and it’s already been reported to Fiverr. We just have to be patient while they fix whatever went wrong…if I had to guess, some line of code somewhere got deleted that shouldn’t have.

Response from Fiverr Team:

Matt Today at 18:17

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We’re aware of the issue and our engineering and operations teams are working on resolving this urgently.

Please try again in a few hours, and if the problem persists, let us know

Best regards

Matt | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips.
Try FREE Time Tracking and Task Management from AND CO.

Response from Fiverr Team:

Matt Today at 18:17

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We’re aware of the issue and our engineering and operations teams are working on resolving this urgently.

Please try again in a few hours, and if the problem persists, let us know

Best regards

Matt | Fiverr Customer Support

Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips.

Try FREE Time Tracking and Task Management from AND CO.

Sir Still 0 Buyer Left Request Shows on my page and fiver not helping or doing solving this issue my project completion percentage are decreasing yesterday and today as well because i cant send a buyer request which i can take orders from buyers THIS ISSUE GIVING ME A BIG DANT ON MY PROFILE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

Sir Still 0 Buyer Left Request Shows on my page and fiver not helping or doing solving this issue my project completion percentage are decreasing yesterday and today as well because i cant send a buyer request which i can take orders from buyers THIS ISSUE GIVING ME A BIG DANT ON MY PROFILE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

Sir Still 0 Buyer Left Request Shows on my page and fiver not helping or doing solving this issue

Hold your horses. Be patient. Fiverr is working on this, and it will be fixed when it is fixed. You do not need buyer requests in order to be successful here on Fiverr.

my project completion percentage are decreasing yesterday and today as well because i cant send a buyer request which i can take orders from buyers

No, it isn’t. You not being able to send buyer requests has absolutely NOTHING to do with when you deliver your orders. Your order completion rating depends upon YOU, not the buyer request section.

THIS ISSUE GIVING ME A BIG DANT ON MY PROFILE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

Oi. Please pull back on the dramatics, and please stop shouting. Buyer requests have nothing, whatsoever, to do with your profile. This will be fixed, when it is fixed. You can wait for a resolution along with the rest of us.

Sir Still 0 Buyer Left Request Shows on my page and fiver not helping or doing solving this issue

Hold your horses. Be patient. Fiverr is working on this, and it will be fixed when it is fixed. You do not need buyer requests in order to be successful here on Fiverr.

my project completion percentage are decreasing yesterday and today as well because i cant send a buyer request which i can take orders from buyers

No, it isn’t. You not being able to send buyer requests has absolutely NOTHING to do with when you deliver your orders. Your order completion rating depends upon YOU, not the buyer request section.

THIS ISSUE GIVING ME A BIG DANT ON MY PROFILE PLEASE HELP ME ASAP

Oi. Please pull back on the dramatics, and please stop shouting. Buyer requests have nothing, whatsoever, to do with your profile. This will be fixed, when it is fixed. You can wait for a resolution along with the rest of us.

Though really if it makes it a lot harder to get orders (because the buyer requests section was not working) it can affect completion rate if past completed orders are moving out of the 60 day window, meaning a lower percentage of completed orders in the last 60 days if there are cancellations in the last 60 days, with no new orders (eg. from buyer requests if that’s where their orders mostly come from) to help increase the completion rate (if those orders get completed).

Archived