Buyer requests - 0 Offers left today

isorcerer

Hi,
I haven’t ever faced a problem with Buyer Requests previously. However, that has changed since last week. This is what’s been happening:

To make sure I convey my understanding of what the request entails and how I can help resolve it, I took a bit of time and then created a custom offer.
As soon as I submitted, an error shows up. I close the request and refresh the page and it says - 0 Offers left today. I haven’t made a single offer today!!

Although I have submitted a complaint with Fiverr Support, I just wish to know if this has happened with someone and if they have an idea as to what’s causing it.

Responding to each Buyer Request in a personalized manner has got me decent conversions and hence, I’m a bit worried about it.

Hi,

I haven’t ever faced a problem with Buyer Requests previously. However, that has changed since last week. This is what’s been happening:

To make sure I convey my understanding of what the request entails and how I can help resolve it, I took a bit of time and then created a custom offer.

As soon as I submitted, an error shows up. I close the request and refresh the page and it says - 0 Offers left today. I haven’t made a single offer today!!

Although I have submitted a complaint with Fiverr Support, I just wish to know if this has happened with someone and if they have an idea as to what’s causing it.

Responding to each Buyer Request in a personalized manner has got me decent conversions and hence, I’m a bit worried about it.

Although I have submitted a complaint with Fiverr Support,

There are several posts about this at the moment. Update us when you hear from Customer Support.

Response from Fiverr Team:

Matt Today at 18:17

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about this. We’re aware of the issue and our engineering and operations teams are working on resolving this urgently.

Please try again in a few hours, and if the problem persists, let us know

Best regards

Matt | Fiverr Customer Support
Please review our Fiverr Online Safety Tips.
Try FREE Time Tracking and Task Management from AND CO.

Archived