I want to build a productive team for multiple blog sites. (It is a startup plan from scratch)

mohdaamiraziz

Its depend upon your team. At first what type of blog do you want to have? Then you need at least three type of persons like content writter, seo, graphics designer. Web designer is not mendetory because it is one time development needed for you website. So if your team have two or three content writters then it will be better for team productivity.

Its depend upon your team. At first what type of blog do you want to have? Then you need at least three type of persons like content writter, seo, graphics designer. Web designer is not mendetory because it is one time development needed for you website. So if your team have two or three content writters then it will be better for team productivity.

Thank you Kamruzzaman, for this kind information. I’ve selected three topics at startup, health, parenting, and automotive. I am targeting 100 unique visitors within 3 months of time on each blog.

Thank you Kamruzzaman, for this kind information. I’ve selected three topics at startup, health, parenting, and automotive. I am targeting 100 unique visitors within 3 months of time on each blog.

Then before publishing content please write at least 10 articles regarding that’s three topics with seo friendly keywords. After that you should publish content.

Then before publishing content please write at least 10 articles regarding that’s three topics with seo friendly keywords. After that you should publish content.

Highly appreciated!

what would be the best steps if I aim to reach my target of 100 unique visitors in a day. I mean daily work task for our team.

would some one like to suggest me it’s fundamental requirements? How many members we need, to obtain our targeted results. Please help me to meet with my desire.

Thanks you,

Amir Aziz

How many members we need, to obtain our targeted results.

Well, first of all, you need to have goals that define your targeted results. What goals do you have? What results are you trying achieve? Perhaps, if you can express these, we can help you determine how to “build a team” to manage them.

what would be the best steps if I to aim to reach my target of 100 unique visitors in a day. I mean daily work task for our team.

Do you know who these visitors will be? Where are they located? How do you want them to find you?

Then you need at least three type of persons like content writter, seo, graphics designer.

I disagree, every writer’s work should be proofread.

(No, I am not volunteering.) However, I proofread many types of writing. I have never found error free writing yet.If you want to look professional, your articles should be error free.

Are you trying to form a studio type team? Do you have a plan for how you are going to organize that?

Well, first of all, you need to have goals that define your targeted results. What goals do you have? What results are you trying achieve? Perhaps, if you can express these, we can help you determine how to “build a team” to manage them.

what would be the best steps if I to aim to reach my target of 100 unique visitors in a day. I mean daily work task for our team.

Do you know who these visitors will be? Where are they located? How do you want them to find you?

Thank you!

obviously they would be doctors and Patient, and we can use social media and other channels.

Then you need at least three type of persons like content writter, seo, graphics designer.

(No, I am not volunteering.) However, I proofread many types of writing. I have never found error free writing yet.If you want to look professional, your articles should be error free.

Are you trying to form a studio type team? Do you have a plan for how you are going to organize that?

no doubt, proof reader is also necessary as a team member. But webkamruzzaman tried his best to help me. may be he missed it but the rest all are valid information. I thankful to all of you.

In fact this could be a better solution. I want a long term relation with my team.

What is your actual goal? Getting 100 visitors a day seems like an odd goal.

Do you want adsense money, them to buy things on the blog? Affiliate links? To boast about having 100 visitors per day?

Your actual end goal is an important thing to know.

Thank you for your reply, My goals are my traffic I want 100 unique visitors daily after 3 months, 500 unique visitor daily after 6 months and up to 3000 unique visitors after 12 months by providing health related, parenting and automotive health care related contents. My concern is with my traffic. How many team members can make it done.

Thank you for your reply, My goals are my traffic I want 100 unique visitors daily after 3 months, 500 unique visitor daily after 6 months and up to 3000 unique visitors after 12 months by providing health related, parenting and automotive health care related contents. My concern is with my traffic. How many team members can make it done.

But why do you want traffic?

The reason I am asking is that it is better to get one visitor that does what you want them to do - buy, read all your articles, become a client - than 3000 who have no interest in your blog or business.

For visitors, why would they be interested in it?

What if I post a buyer request for content writing. they will just write it for me and can take their revenue. same as well for other things. But I am looking for those individuals who can work with me like a team. And as I told in my title, I want it from scratch, I want this knowledge to estimate my cost and I am so happy with all the participants. specially @webkamruzzaman

Well, first of all, you need to have goals that define your targeted results. What goals do you have? What results are you trying achieve? Perhaps, if you can express these, we can help you determine how to “build a team” to manage them

thank you, I got a hint from you. Could you please suggest me that how many members can perform well for this project?

Well, first of all, you need to have goals that define your targeted results. What goals do you have? What results are you trying achieve? Perhaps, if you can express these, we can help you determine how to “build a team” to manage them

thank you, I got a hint from you. Could you please suggest me that how many members can perform well for this project?

Could you please suggest me that how many members can perform well for this project?

Actually, I’d rather see you fully answer the many questions @eoinfinnegan has asked you first. You haven’t done that yet. And the responses you did provide seem to suggest that you haven’t thought through your goals well enough to be at the team-building stage yet.

What if I post a buyer request for content writing. they will just write it for me and can take their revenue. same as well for other things. But I am looking for those individuals who can work with me like a team. And as I told in my title, I want it from scratch, I want this knowledge to estimate my cost and I am so happy with all the participants. specially @webkamruzzaman

What if I post a buyer request for content writing. they will just write it for me and can take their revenue. same as well for other things. But I am looking for those individuals who can work with me like a team.

This sounds like you are looking to get people together to create a blog and share the revenue instead of paying them. This isn’t something that is allowed on Fiverr and no competent seller would agree to doing this.

Dear mohdaamiraziz,
The number of members of your team depends on a few factors -

1. How much content do you plan to give on your website everyday?
  2. How many hours they will work on the website
  3. How fast you want to rank your website etc.

Depending on this type of targets, you can choose your teammates. A person who can manage a blog, a person for content writing and SEO, and writers for different kinds of contents.

I hope you succeed in what you are doing.

Thanks

What if I post a buyer request for content writing. they will just write it for me and can take their revenue. same as well for other things. But I am looking for those individuals who can work with me like a team.

This sounds like you are looking to get people together to create a blog and share the revenue instead of paying them. This isn’t something that is allowed on Fiverr and no competent seller would agree to doing this.

He is trying to create his own mini-Fiverr 🙂

Archived