Happy to be here!

Hello everyone!
I am new to Fiverr, and obviously, this forum. But I have been enjoying the conversations here. I have read quite a few questions and answers today, and I have to say you guys are really the best forum attendees I have ever come across. I am really excited to be here, and I am hoping to have great success on Fiverr. I have read the “go-to” articles for newbies–along with the videos. So I am not really looking for newbie tips. However, if anyone sees something on my gigs that could be improved, I am open to constructive criticism. Thanks for reading my intro. I wish you all good success on Fiverr!

“As such I can write anything in the English language including Business, Academic, Medical, Legal and Technical writing.”

Suggest you remove the word “Academic” from your profile description (copied above) as offering to help with academic work is not allowed on Fiverr.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

“As such I can write anything in the English language including Business, Academic, Medical, Legal and Technical writing.”

Suggest you remove the word “Academic” from your profile description (copied above) as offering to help with academic work is not allowed on Fiverr.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Omg!

Thanks for this advice… Really appreciate it… 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Archived