Personal Balance new seller

meryembrc

Hi there! If it’s not in the terms, you should find your answer somewhere in the Seller Help Center, but in short, once you earn some revenue, it goes into clearing (14 days for seller levels 0-2, 7 days for TRS and PRO sellers), and once it’s out of clearance, you’ll be able to withdraw it.

Not sure what you mean with how the personal balance can affect a seller’s reputation, why should it affect your reputation? As far as I can tell, it only tells you how much money has accumulated for withdrawal (so you know if you want to withdraw your $8 right away when they have cleared or wait until you have for example $80).
Nobody but you can see that value.

Hi there! If it’s not in the terms, you should find your answer somewhere in the Seller Help Center, but in short, once you earn some revenue, it goes into clearing (14 days for seller levels 0-2, 7 days for TRS and PRO sellers), and once it’s out of clearance, you’ll be able to withdraw it.

Not sure what you mean with how the personal balance can affect a seller’s reputation, why should it affect your reputation? As far as I can tell, it only tells you how much money has accumulated for withdrawal (so you know if you want to withdraw your $8 right away when they have cleared or wait until you have for example $80).

Nobody but you can see that value.

Thank you so much 😃

Now I see things better

Archived