My gigs are suddenly at last page

dilipyadav148

All my gigs suddenly disappear to last page.Few week age I was at top first page first rank on a particular gig It’s being there for more than 3 week now. Someone should help me and let me suggest if any option to back my gig at fist page because I am not getting any order from few weeks.

There is nothing we can do to help your gigs return to where you want them to be in the search results. The search results are fluid, and order gigs based upon gig performance. If you want to improve where you are in the search results, improve your gig performance.

You can also gain new orders by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need what you have to offer.

There is nothing we can do to help your gigs return to where you want them to be in the search results. The search results are fluid, and order gigs based upon gig performance. If you want to improve where you are in the search results, improve your gig performance.

You can also gain new orders by marketing and promoting your gigs to the target customers who need what you have to offer.

Thanks for your suggestion.

But From first page first rank to last page last rank , How is that possible …even that time I have 4 orders in queue .

Thanks for your suggestion.

But From first page first rank to last page last rank , How is that possible …even that time I have 4 orders in queue .

I already answered this question. Gig performance. If your gig is on the last page of search results, then you need to improve your gig performance in order to have the possibility of rising to the top again.

It happens when you have problems with your performance. And yes, the system sends your gigs to the end of the list without any intermediate stages.
It may be the result of late deliveries, several cancelations, late answers and many other things.
There’s no other way to get back to the front than working on your stats.

It happens when you have problems with your performance. And yes, the system sends your gigs to the end of the list without any intermediate stages.

It may be the result of late deliveries, several cancelations, late answers and many other things.

Thanks you so much for your suggestion

Nice, good answer,it is helpful for me.

• 3 weeks later...

No. All my stats are 100% my ratings is 4.9/5.0 and I was given a Fiverr’s Choice badge just the moment I clocked 20k awaiting promotion to a Top Rated Seller and for 2 days I did not see my gig in first page. I felt my gigs were undergoing review for TRS and will be brought back till after 10 days there was no change. I then decided to check all 53 pages and found all 13 of my gigs lying idle there. Moreover I had up to about 8 orders on queue with old clients placing orders and I got up to 10 5 star ratings from buyers and yet no uplift from last page.

It is a sad experience when I thought I could set a record on Fiverr. Too bad Fiverr. Nice marketplace but inconsistencies such as these will only chase great talents away. Reward hard work rather than punish them.

No. All my stats are 100% my ratings is 4.9/5.0 and I was given a Fiverr’s Choice badge just the moment I clocked 20k awaiting promotion to a Top Rated Seller and for 2 days I did not see my gig in first page. I felt my gigs were undergoing review for TRS and will be brought back till after 10 days there was no change. I then decided to check all 53 pages and found all 13 of my gigs lying idle there. Moreover I had up to about 8 orders on queue with old clients placing orders and I got up to 10 5 star ratings from buyers and yet no uplift from last page.

It is a sad experience when I thought I could set a record on Fiverr. Too bad Fiverr. Nice marketplace but inconsistencies such as these will only chase great talents away. Reward hard work rather than punish them.

@charlesneneanya I also deliver few orders with 5 star rating but my all gigs are still at last page.

Kindly note that I don’t support this system, but people, who suffer from this problem are always saying that they have 100% ratings and so on without taking other important factors into account.

My gigs were on the last page even when I had 100%/100%/98% and only 5-star ratings.

I was given a Fiverr’s Choice badge

Maybe one of Fiverr editors checked your profile and saw such interesting things as “Tested & Trusted by Fiverr”, “We alone on Fiverr guarantee 100% satisfaction”. It’s just my guess.

Please also note that there are such things as 2 secret reviews made by each customer and many other factors, which are not directly related with your visible stats.

Kindly note that I don’t support this system, but people, who suffer from this problem are always saying that they have 100% ratings and so on without taking other important factors into account.

My gigs were on the last page even when I had 100%/100%/98% and only 5-star ratings.

Maybe one of Fiverr editors checked your profile and saw such interesting things as “Tested & Trusted by Fiverr”, “We alone on Fiverr guarantee 100% satisfaction”. It’s just my guess.

Please also note that there are such things as 2 secret reviews made by each customer and many other factors, which are not directly related with your visible stats.

Thank you so much for this feedback. I will start to remove such statements.

• 1 month later...

Funny enough, all my previous clients are always 100% satisfied just like I used to promise before and after each project completion. Any client not 100% satisfied can easily rate my services as they feel. 2 secret reviews should not count against me because I ensure satisfaction beyond all reasonable doubts. The only viable reason my gig should be on the last page should maybe be because I have been on page 1 for almost 2 years so maybe they took me to the last page so as to give other newer sellers the opportunity to earn a few thousands. But, I would have expected Fiverr to be open about this instead of making it seem like a mystery like I did something wrong or that my gig was not performing. That is kind of misleading I guess. I know one day I will be returned back to page 1 but this rotation really caused a huge decline in my revenue for 3 months counting.

Funny enough, all my previous clients are always 100% satisfied just like I used to promise before and after each project completion. Any client not 100% satisfied can easily rate my services as they feel. 2 secret reviews should not count against me because I ensure satisfaction beyond all reasonable doubts. The only viable reason my gig should be on the last page should maybe be because I have been on page 1 for almost 2 years so maybe they took me to the last page so as to give other newer sellers the opportunity to earn a few thousands. But, I would have expected Fiverr to be open about this instead of making it seem like a mystery like I did something wrong or that my gig was not performing. That is kind of misleading I guess. I know one day I will be returned back to page 1 but this rotation really caused a huge decline in my revenue for 3 months counting.

There are many factors taken into account. Most of them are directly related with performance.

Any client not 100% satisfied can easily rate my services as they feel.

After working for 5 years in a medical company with real customers, I can say that there’s a huge difference between public and private reviews.

Many customers (even here on Fiverr) don’t want to deal with you to solve problems.

Once in a while, I have to decline cancelation requests just to talk with the buyer and find a solution. In 99% of cases they would never tell me about any problem in advance.

In general, I don’t have access to your stats and I have no idea about performance of your gigs, so I’m not able to offer any viable solution.

There are many factors taken into account. Most of them are directly related with performance.

Any client not 100% satisfied can easily rate my services as they feel.

After working for 5 years in a medical company with real customers, I can say that there’s a huge difference between public and private reviews.

Many customers (even here on Fiverr) don’t want to deal with you to solve problems.

Once in a while, I have to decline cancelation requests just to talk with the buyer and find a solution. In 99% of cases they would never tell me about any problem in advance.

In general, I don’t have access to your stats and I have no idea about performance of your gigs, so I’m not able to offer any viable solution.

Hi, you can search for my username to view my stats or have an idea to proffer a solution please.

Archived