Emoji Game Round 2 🎉 😺 👣 🌵

vickiespencer

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No 😬

Have you seen a rattlesnake installed on a vessel? 😱

Another hint: the first part is rat (as guessed before), while the second part extends in both directions without end.

Haha, @vovkaslovesnyy no I haven’t seen this but

There is a movie by this name rattlesnake and it’s also connected to WW2, so I was just guessing…

Yes! I’m not sure I’d have guessed it without the clue. I was on a totally different train of thought. 😆

Ok, this puzzle has also been inspired by military practice. Although, its practice isn’t just confined to the navy.

🚢

Although, its practice isn’t just confined to the navy.

It’s easy. But I’m quiet. I’m off to Moto Gran Prix weekend in Malaysia in a couple of hours and I don’t have time to come up with another riddle. So I’ll be just a silent observer. 🙈

Although, its practice isn’t just confined to the navy.

It’s easy. But I’m quiet. I’m off to Moto Gran Prix weekend in Malaysia in a couple of hours and I don’t have time to come up with another riddle. So I’ll be just a silent observer. 🙈

It’s easy.

It sounds like you’ve guessed it, so I’ll give you the win. 😝

Just kidding. We’ll let somebody else guess it. Have fun at Moto Grand Prix!! 🏁

Yes! I’m not sure I’d have guessed it without the clue. I was on a totally different train of thought. 😆

Ok, this puzzle has also been inspired by military practice. Although, its practice isn’t just confined to the navy.

🚢

🚢

Ship’s cat. :thinking:

You are correct! 😃

The history books say there was once a cat named Unsinkable Sam, who served on three different British and German warships. The ships sank in action, but the cat survived each sinking by jumping on to debris and floating to rescue.

There’s a portrait of Sam in the UK National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, London.

You are correct! 😃

The history books say there was once a cat named Unsinkable Sam, who served on three different British and German warships. The ships sank in action, but the cat survived each sinking by jumping on to debris and floating to rescue.

There’s a portrait of Sam in the UK National Maritime Museum in Greenwich, London.

You are correct! 😃

Yeah, this time I couldn’t keep my mouth shut… 😖

The cat doing what he knows best: using all of his seven lives. 😝

Ok, this one is sooooooooooooooooooo easy… 😇

🍞

You are correct! 😃

The cat doing what he knows best: using all of his seven lives. 😝

Ok, this one is sooooooooooooooooooo easy… 😇

🍞

Let it all out! 😄

Is it a breadwinner?

Cartoon

The-Breadwinner-716x400-716x400.jpg.faf9a4d65938defebb3701ff61176733.jpg

I am stumped on this one, even after seeing the hint. Here’s a random guess, just to keep the game going…

Iranian Telecom :thinking:

The word is directly related to mythology (I even posted both parents of the hidden word).

In order to guess the first part, you need to think about the second name of the country.

While the second part of the word is exactly what you see (☎️)

Archived