Emoji Game Round 2 ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐Ÿ˜บ ๐Ÿ‘ฃ ๐ŸŒต

vickiespencer

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Electric car?

(I hope I didnโ€™t guess though I just came here to ๐Ÿ‘€ lurk)

@maitasun we really need your input here ๐Ÿ˜‰

No, Maria, you donโ€™t need me. Youโ€™re doing great!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š

And Iโ€™m feeling sooooo good not having to think on putting a puzzle. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I guess you now understand why I always pray for my guess to be wrong. ๐Ÿ˜Š :innocent::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Electric car?

You didnโ€™t want to guess but couldnโ€™t help it? I hope you have more self-control around chocolate than you do emoji puzzles. ๐Ÿ˜‚

You didnโ€™t want to guess but couldnโ€™t help it? I hope you have more self-control around chocolate than you do emoji puzzles. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I hope you have more self-control around chocolate

Noooo please, donโ€™t tell everyone about my weak spots ๐Ÿ™ˆ

lady at the cake store already knows me so well that as soon as she sees me just passing by she is shouting to me โ€œwe have a new cake today, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll like it, you have to try it!โ€. And Me trying to stay cool and just waving back โ€œnot today, not today, I had to run 50km after the last cake ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€

Worst part, I canโ€™t avoid her because itโ€™s the only way back home.

So no, I donโ€™t really have self control around chocolates. :woman_facepalming:

I hope you have more self-control around chocolate

Noooo please, donโ€™t tell everyone about my weak spots ๐Ÿ™ˆ

lady at the cake store already knows me so well that as soon as she sees me just passing by she is shouting to me โ€œwe have a new cake today, Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ll like it, you have to try it!โ€. And Me trying to stay cool and just waving back โ€œnot today, not today, I had to run 50km after the last cake ๐Ÿ˜‚โ€

Worst part, I canโ€™t avoid her because itโ€™s the only way back home.

So no, I donโ€™t really have self control around chocolates. :woman_facepalming:

Hahahaha So you, too, are a chocolate loony!!! Welcome to the club!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

You see why weโ€™re team mates? Today on stage: Chocolate Frenzy! - starring: โ€œThe Garlic-lollipop Girlsโ€ ๐Ÿ˜…

@webkamruzzaman, Welcome to the Emoji Game thread! ๐Ÿ™‚

Before you can post an emoji puzzle, you need to solve @bestinthewordโ€™s puzzle which is:

๐Ÿ”Œ

If you guess correctly then you get to post a puzzle. @maria guessed Electric car but @bestintheword has not answered her yet. Maybe he is sleeping or in school? :thinking:

Archived