How much time for revisions?

lauramadey

Hi,
I ordered illustrations for a children’s book. The seller sent me a custom gig for 11 illustrations, 25 days roughly 400$.
I ordered one picture before, to see, if I like the results, before requesting the custom gig.
The order was delivered late (11 hours) and is total garbage. The same templates used four or five times, many parts of the illustrations just copy-paste from other pictures of the order, for every single illustration, the requirements sent in the picture description have not been met.
So I requested a revision. But now I’m wondering, how much time does the seller get, to fix this?

Hi,
So far my experience with fiverr has been very disappointing and now my order got cancelled.

I found a different seller with a gig that sounds like exactly what I was looking for.
But when I asked her a question about it, she said her prices have changed (550 instead of 330$) and she is not offering the premium gig I’m interested in.
But the gig did not change.
Why doesn’t she update her gig?
What happens if I order the gig the way it is online?
Is she allowed to change it afterwards?

• 3 weeks later...

If anyone wants to know.
I contacted customer support on this question. There is no new deadline to complete the order, but the seller is “supposed” to not take too much time.
I asked the seller what she thinks how long it will take her and she cancelled the order.
So I don’t need to worry about my deadline since I’m back to square one.

• 3 weeks later...

**I really hate to hear stories like this. Stuff like this is the reason for a long time I would not even make a Fiverr account. but I have met many great artist here who have done work for me and they do a lot of hard work. but I will say with the amount of time you gave the artist, if you’re talking about a traditional children’s book. It was more than enough time to complete the project and they could have asked you if you wanted revisions before the project was even due They could have easily met their deadline here.**strong text

Archived