Sellers are purchasing reviews

noor0019

I’ve seen on social media that many people using their client accounts are offering reviews to sellers with cost and even that sellers are purchasing it to improve their gig. Is it legal? Is it not a cheating? Means that getting reviews is also becoming a business now.

I’ve seen on social media that many people using their client accounts are offering reviews to sellers with cost and even that sellers are purchasing it to improve their gig. Is it legal? Is it not a cheating? Means that getting reviews is also becoming a business now.

Is it not a cheating?

It is, and those who do it get banned when they get caught.

That’s happening even I found a number of sellers are exchanging favs & views of their gigs by social traffic, that’s is totally against Fiverr TOS. Now issue is, how to cut them off because there is a large number Fiverr’s sellers are doing this.

This is nothing but just a cheating @noor0019

This is nothing but just a cheating

It’s a big problem.

This is a technique used by many new sellers to reach the front pages with 8-10 reviews. Experienced old sellers get to be on the last pages outdated by some like them. 70% of those with few reviews and who are on the front pages use this technique. I think something should be done with this problem.

Archived