How to Improve gig's analytics?

developersoft

How to get more orders and improve analytics, I delivered every order on time but on some days analytics show me negative trends, any solution or impact on profile?
here is my gig’s link
1- https://www.fiverr.com/developersoft/publish-your-android-app-to-playstore
2- https://www.fiverr.com/developersoft/develope-your-ios-app-or-be-your-app-developer

The analytics might go into negative (red) for several reasons. This could range from fewer people searching for your gig (like on weekends when most people take a couple of days off from work, meaning there’s less activity overall on Fiverr), to your gig dropping down in the search results, or fewer people clicking on it.

Small changes are normal throughout the week and nothing to worry about, but a downward trend over time is bad.

First, you’ll have to identify the cause of the drop. Is it because fewer people are viewing or searching for what you have to offer? Fewer people online? This normally happens at night, and around weekends and holidays.

Or have your gig dropped in search, and is less visible now than before? This is something you should worry about, and you should work on improving your gig by optimizing it for search.

You can read more about that in my guide to gig ranking on Fiverr here:

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

Best of luck!

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived