Mistakely Created Orders

Guest hkesolutions

Guest hkesolutions

Hi,

How can I stop buyers not to order my gig mistakenly and request for mutual cancellation.???

One buyers order my Gig and said it was done by mistake. Now How it was possible to do order in senseless conditions, submit information’s with no intentions and that said it was done by mistake.

Is order Made by just a single click??? with all things done by magic.

ORDERS ARE NOT CREATED BY MISTAKES.

Buyer came , order GIG, Said to do by mistake, request cancellation, when Seller Rejected Fiverr support forcefully cancel. So Buyer get refunded , go to tease another seller with Full freedom…and only seller suffers with a high cancellation ration… in fact have No right to get protected from such things.,

This Is Unfair.

Justice will be in that case If:

1: They cancel order for Buyer and equally also to Remove order from Seller History , To have No cancellations Increased ratio.

2: If that get 50,50 so that they know how it cost.

3: No refund to buyer ,Nor to seller, so No one will again try to Do this by mistake.

But Here in such case “ORDER BY MISTAKE” Only seller suffer…Buyers Go for full freedom.

Regards

HKE-Solutions

@hkesolutions

Hi and welcome. I hear ya loud and clear.

If ya go swimming you’re going to get wet. And if you sell stuff on Fiverr you’re going to face Buyers that don’t read your gig title, description, delivery time.

If it’s something that happens frequently, then you might want to take a long look at your gig, just to make sure there isn’t something in it that misguides Buyers.

I’m dealing with one myself today. Keep you chin up!

• 1 month later...

@hkesolutions

Hi,

From a marketing standpoint, your gig description is not all that clear. It starts out with what you DON’T DO, and the part that says what you do, is choppy and full of industry speak (output, source file). Not everyone knows what that even is. Its okay to state what you don’t do, but IMO your gig description looks like warnings to a mine field.

IMO, it needs to be more reader friendly, in language that is understandable and gives the Buyer confidence and removes doubt from their minds. 🙂

Archived