Need help regarding achieving Level 1

coraxx

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this but I think I’ll get help so that is why I am posting this here.

So basically I have completed all the requirements of Level 1. The only thing left is Order Completion. I had 2 orders which was placed by the buyer mistakenly, and I am wondered it it is possible that the Fiverr team will remove those effects on my profile? Since the buyer also mentioned in dispute that he/she placed the order by mistake and I can provide evidence as well (if required).

Looking for to get helpful replies!

Thanks!

I don’t know if this is the right place to ask this but I think I’ll get help so that is why I am posting this here.

So basically I have completed all the requirements of Level 1. The only thing left is Order Completion. I had 2 orders which was placed by the buyer mistakenly, and I am wondered it it is possible that the Fiverr team will remove those effects on my profile? Since the buyer also mentioned in dispute that he/she placed the order by mistake and I can provide evidence as well (if required).

Looking for to get helpful replies!

Thanks!

The only thing left is Order Completion

that automatically means that you didn’t complete all requirements for level one if one of those requirements is missing. :woman_shrugging:

You can reach out to fiverr CS and ask them about that. But you have 50/50 percent chance. Most likely they will say that all cancellations are affecting your ratio.

anyway you have the whole month till next evaluation on 15th november to complete more orders and increase your completion ratio.

The only thing left is Order Completion

that automatically means that you didn’t complete all requirements for level one if one of those requirements is missing. :woman_shrugging:

You can reach out to fiverr CS and ask them about that. But you have 50/50 percent chance. Most likely they will say that all cancellations are affecting your ratio.

anyway you have the whole month till next evaluation on 15th november to complete more orders and increase your completion ratio.

Aright! Thanks… I appreciate it.

Archived