Greetings earthlings, err, fellow freelancers

The Fiverr model is that you set up your profile with gigs for what you choose to sell. Prospective buyers search for the services they need if they find your gig and wish to order from you then they do.

You can also apply for jobs in Buyer Requests located under the More button when you are in seller mode.

I suggest you read Fiverr’s TOS, which explains everything. You can find it on the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Hi @iftikhar_uddin, welcome!

Adding to what @vickiespencer kindly told you, here’s a link that is worth for you to take a look. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr 1766321369_LUoAuigOTiOhYimMa2dB_Freelancing20online20course20780x440-min.jpg.700e3845c08d8a872b8f55a5fec2eab6.jpg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Hi @iftikhar_uddin, welcome!

Adding to what @vickiespencer kindly told you, here’s a link that is worth for you to take a look. It’s a free course provided by Fiverr.

qnaZXy6uQJusGog1uF4U_favicon%20%282%29.icoLearn from Fiverr d599f4543696eb68e2a610e69211d0fb6f4b4ccf.jpeg

Online Freelancing Essentials: Be a Successful Fiverr Seller

Learn how to grow your freelance business on Fiverr, get Fiverr's top sellers best strategies and tips and become a successful online freelancer

Appreciate the greetings and the reference. I’m really lost in this place :(. Can you tell me why can’t I edit my profile, in fact can’t find any edit button altogether. Is it because my account is temporarily on hold? Thanks.

Appreciate the greetings and the reference. I’m really lost in this place :(. Can you tell me why can’t I edit my profile, in fact can’t find any edit button altogether. Is it because my account is temporarily on hold? Thanks.

Can you tell me why can’t I edit my profile, in fact can’t find any edit button altogether. Is it because my account is temporarily on hold ? Thanks.

I don’t understand what you mean by your account being “temporarily on hold”. I went to your profile and I can see it.

If you want to edit your profile description, scroll down to where it says “Description” and click where it says “Edit description” on the right upper corner of that section.

Archived