I started Fiverr yesterday

bridie_writes

Well, welcome to fiverr @bridie_writes, it’s great that you have such an enthusiasm and you should keep it to take more actions for your business however some people on fiverr were waiting months for their first order, not one day. Of course It might help you a lot if you’ll invest your time at least into reading this forum to see how you can improve your experience As this question was discussed many times and you spent only 1 min on this forum.
But fiverr is not a get rich fast website. as any business it takes time to establish it.

P.S to advice you on your gigs we need a link to your gigs 😉

Well, welcome to fiverr @bridie_writes, it’s great that you have such an enthusiasm and you should keep it to take more actions for your business however some people on fiverr were waiting months for their first order, not one day. Of course It might help you a lot if you’ll invest your time at least into reading this forum to see how you can improve your experience As this question was discussed many times and you spent only 1 min on this forum.

But fiverr is not a get rich fast website. as any business it takes time to establish it.

P.S to advice you on your gigs we need a link to your gigs 😉

This is my link https://www.fiverr.com/bridie_writes/provide-an-accurate-proofreading-and-editing-service

I started fiverr yesterday and things has not been going well. I am a proofreader and editor. What can I do to get my 1st order ASAP. You can also advice me on my gig description. Thanks

Hi and welcome!

You started ‘yesterday’ and you expect an order at once? 🙂 Well… this is almost impossible. You need to promote yourself, your Gig(s) need to stand out among other similar Gigs. There are thousands of sellers on Fiverr, you know that, right? Self-promotion and patience are needed.

all the best!

Hi and welcome!

You started ‘yesterday’ and you expect an order at once? 🙂 Well… this is almost impossible. You need to promote yourself, your Gig(s) need to stand out among other similar Gigs. There are thousands of sellers on Fiverr, you know that, right? Self-promotion and patience are needed.

all the best!

Thanks for the advice. I am just having high hope.

… and, if you have time, have a look at this post. I think you will find helpful information:

Hi and welcome! Useful Fiverr links and Tips for newcomers below! Many new sellers are posting on Fiverr Forum everyday: Help! I am new here! How do I start? Well, here are some tips for you who are new, Sellers and Buyers: 1. Read (and re-read) the Terms of Services here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service People often think they can skip that as there is so much information written there. But it is crucial. Remember to visit again from time to time to check for updates. 2. Get Answers…

Archived