Stationery Design requirements

pixperpoint

Hello! So a client wants to get business cards and envelope made for his company. In order to design it, I need the information that needs to be on these things - phone no., address, email etc. If I ask about these things on order page, would I get a warning?

Similar case is with the social media kit, i want to take the names of social media platforms (twitter and facebook), but i’m afraid that this might get flagged too. So what should I do?

Prompt response would be appreciated since the ongoing order is currently active and I’m losing out on time.

No
You wouldn’t get a warning for that. Just specify in your message that “in order to create your business cards I need following info etc etc”
However if you have social media kit and stationery included in your gig it’s best to make those questions as part of the requirements.

No

You wouldn’t get a warning for that. Just specify in your message that “in order to create your business cards I need following info etc etc”

However if you have social media kit and stationery included in your gig it’s best to make those questions as part of the requirements.

A load off my chest, thanks maria!

Archived