Forum Maintenance Notice: Monday Feb 17 @ 8:30am EST

natalieab

Hi Everyone,

This is an update to let you know that on Monday Feb 17, we’ll be giving the forum a tune up. Maintenance is scheduled to start at 8:30am EST/1:30pm GMT.

During this time, you’ll be able to view content, but won’t be able to login, start discussions or leave comments on the forum. It shouldn’t last for more than a few hours, and we’ll update once the process is complete.

We thank you in advance for your patience.

Best,

The Fiverr Forum Team

@kjblynx It may very well be for SEO purposes. Just a wild guess. Not sure if it is or not, but it’s the only reason I could see them doing something like that. I think it’s actually a great new addition, but I feel it would only make sense for the initial poster to be able to do that in a particular thread.

@natalieab = MORE forum stuff.

Would like to see a “new” tag in the my activity > comments page like there is in the my activity > discussions page that would alert us to new posts in the threads we have commented on.

OR

sort the newest updated threads to the top.

OR

LATEST Comment by OTHERUSER 12:28PM

INSTEAD OF

Comment by solidslick 12:28PM

Either way we don’t have so much trouble trying to keep up with threads we have commented on.

We need an image EDIT button so we can either REPLACE the image OR delete it altogether.

Is there an "official" place to discuss forum stuff like this?

REMEMBER fiverr ~ it is ALL about convenience for your customers/sellers!

The MORE convenient you make it for us the MORE customers/sellers you
will have which equals the MORE MONEY you will make!!!
(they seem to understand that)

Archived