Scamers on fiverr wanting to talk outside of fiverr

aaroncooper0825

i had just started and did now that they were scammers so it was a little learning curve

i had just started and did now that they were scammers

If you read Fiverr’s Terms of Service, you’ll see that talking to them outside of Fiverr is a Terms of Service violation that can quickly get you permanently banned from the site.

Dealing outside Fiverr means Bye Bye to your Fiverr account. Please report any party requesting outside transactions. Personally I have no reason to even give my personal contact details to the buyer. It’s always safer to log all conversations within the Fiverr Messaging itself so we wont have any regrets in future 😉

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@diesel_c Hello, welcome!

Your post might get flagged for being off topic but I found your post interesting. Just be aware that we do try to stay on topic for threads, just a head’s up. Kudos for being able to use runes. Those are the most difficult in my opinion.

Ugh. I’m glad that I’m not the only one who’s been dealing with them. I’ve had people message me about all sorts of weird things, from asking me to an American-based Upwork account (I don’t even know) to people just sending me cryptic images asking me to call them immediately. Right now it’s just frustrating because my gigs have been slow at the moment, so whenever I see a new message I get excited only to get my hopes dashed.

Personally? I just block and report them. I don’t have time to deal with this bullsh*t.

@diesel_c Hello, welcome!

Your post might get flagged for being off topic but I found your post interesting. Just be aware that we do try to stay on topic for threads, just a head’s up. Kudos for being able to use runes. Those are the most difficult in my opinion.

Thanks for your comments and noted re the off topic slide. See you again soon.

Yea… the first couple of weeks I was on I got bombarded with scammers! I just started reporting as spam and also replying with " no, I don’t communicate outside of fiverr." Just saying that statement in a message on this platform has worked for me too. Before I can even flag, there is a notice that CS is reviewing the conversation and then confirmation that the offending buyer is no longer available!
Once I started getting orders, the spammer/scammers messages went waaaay down.

Archived