May I request a buyer to write a feedback regarding my service?

unikaind

Dear all,
Some of my buyer Accept the Delivery and Completed the order but unfortunately they forget to Write a review regarding my Services. Can i simply request them like “Also I would humbly like to request your feedback regarding my Service !”.

Is it against Fiverr Terms of Service ?

I’m Waiting for your valuable reply…

Dear all,

Some of my buyer Accept the Delivery and Completed the order but unfortunately they forget to Write a review regarding my Services. Can i simply request them like “Also I would humbly like to request your feedback regarding my Service !”.

Is it against Fiverr Terms of Service ?

I’m Waiting for your valuable reply…

unfortunately they forget to Write a review regarding my Services

They don’t forget. Fiverr reminds them to leave a feedback. Twice. If they don’t leave a review after being reminded to do it, and then reminded again, it’s because they don’t want to.

I would also like to know. Is it against TOS to ask for a feedback or a positive feedback?

As said, asking for feedback - positive feedback or a favorably edited feedback - is against the TOS. Fiverr frowns at it.

Indeed, you can be flagged by Fiverr for mentioning feedback in your chats too.

I would also like to know. Is it against TOS to ask for a feedback or a positive feedback?

Hello, Frank,

Apparently you missed this thread. It is for sure against TOS to say anything about a review.

Some commented: arrow_down And: arrow_down So, I once again contacted Amy and asked her to clarify whether or not sellers will get warnings if they merely ask for a nonspecific review. roll_eyesimage.png.6e71220fd6ec68015759e0d26ce0e789.pngNonetheless, Amy had not answered my question of whether or not there would be retribution for requests like those I quoted above. arrow_up" alt="arrow_up However, Amy did not answer me; Jenny did, and her response was quite clear. :face_with_…

Now if you force or use terms like positive/5* etc will be a problem

Once the order is accepted you can let the buyer know that there is option to leave feedback and if he wishes then he can put

That’s it!

I think asking it for once won’t be a problem?

You didn’t read the post that’s directly above yours, did you?

Even if you ask for it just once, you can get an account warning.

Now if you force or use terms like positive/5* etc will be a problem

Once the order is accepted you can let the buyer know that there is option to leave feedback and if he wishes then he can put

That’s it!

In the post above yours where I contacted CS and asked this question, they said:

Any solicitation, manipulation or just a comment on feedback may lead our relevant team to issue a warning to the user who made this statement.

If they want to leave you a Review, they will do on their own. If they don’t do it then leave it as it is, don’t force them or tell them. You may tell them that their feedback will be valuable if they can do that. I hope that’s understandable.

Thanks

You may tell them that their feedback will be valuable

CS said: Any solicitation, manipulation or just a comment on feedback may lead our relevant team to issue a warning to the user who made this statement.

I do not think you read the quote above I posted concerning what CS said.:thinking:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived