Order Completion rate Suddenly Going Down

joshadservice

My last cancellation was around Sept 24, I have done more than 20 jobs after that, even received many 5 stars as much as I could. My order completion rate started dropping from 88% to 84% without doing nothing, Contacted Fiverr support, they couldn’t do anything, WHat’s the problem, I ham trying to attain the Level 1 status but it seems impossible…
Any advice from the house?

Hi @joshadservice,

Order Completion is calculated on a 60-day period time.

Please take a look to this thread, you’ll find your answer there.

This will be the last topic of the series. Thanks to everyone for having had me patience and, most of all, having taken the time to share your thoughts with me. A few months ago, trying to help a forum friend on another thread, I wrote a comment about quickly estimating how many orders would be needed to raise the Order Completion Rate (OCR), therefore, many will find content similarities, for I used much of what, in a hurry, I wrote back then. However, this post addresses those details that we…

Hi @joshadservice,

Order Completion is calculated on a 60-day period time.

Please take a look to this thread, you’ll find your answer there.

This will be the last topic of the series. Thanks to everyone for having had me patience and, most of all, having taken the time to share your thoughts with me. A few months ago, trying to help a forum friend on another thread, I wrote a comment about quickly estimating how many orders would be needed to raise the Order Completion Rate (OCR), therefore, many will find content similarities, for I used much of what, in a hurry, I wrote back then. However, this post addresses those details that we…

Meaning I won’t attain a level 1 this month again, Wow

A side note, in my 404 orders in the last 2 years I have only 4 cancelled orders (2 because I was really sick, 1 because fiverr banned my client by mistake and closed all his orders, and one because a client did not need the project done after all. Try to eliminate that at the source, locate the reason for the cancelations, I will be happy to try and assist if you need some help. 🙂

Archived