Hello everyone! I am a new to fiverr

lennyidong

Hello fiverr community…My name is Lenny and i am a newcomer and also a new seller on fiverr. I’m so excited to be starting my freelancing journey on fiverr, even though i am still trying to figure out how things work here. I am a creative writer and i am looking forward to meeting new people. yipee

Hey Lennyi Dong,

Congratulations for starting a journey on Fiverr. I am on Fiverr for the last 5 years but only as a buyer. Yesterday I created my first gig. I welcome you and wish you good luck. I posted my gig and it is yet to come up in the search listing. I think it takes time to get curated and listed. Hope for the best.

websol

Hey Lennyi Dong,

Congratulations for starting a journey on Fiverr. I am on Fiverr for the last 5 years but only as a buyer. Yesterday I created my first gig. I welcome you and wish you good luck. I posted my gig and it is yet to come up in the search listing. I think it takes time to get curated and listed. Hope for the best.

websol

Thank you very much and i wish you good luck in this new selling journey you are embarking on @websol

• 1 year later...

Archived