Help! I MADE MY ACCOUNT OFFLINE FOR 2 YEARS

norvanwahi

Help!!! I MADE MY ACCOUNT OFFLINE FOR 2 YEARS and now i come back .
i have 12completed orders and working on new 2 orders .should i close this account and make new account.
some experienced seller tell me that…because a 2yrs offline account make me out of the search

I doubt making a new profile would change this. I’m not sure if a new gig would be ranked any better than a reactivated old gig.

You’re already working on two new orders, so why would you want to start over from scratch? You also say you have 12 completed orders from before - and this is better than 0 completed orders.

If you keep working on orders, getting great reviews, and have an active gig, you should become visible in search again soon.

I doubt making a new profile would change this. I’m not sure if a new gig would be ranked any better than a reactivated old gig.

You’re already working on two new orders, so why would you want to start over from scratch? You also say you have 12 completed orders from before - and this is better than 0 completed orders.

If you keep working on orders, getting great reviews, and have an active gig, you should become visible in search again soon.

i have new 2 orders from buyers requests not from search

Archived