How to do we properly share to our gig to the target customers?

gsmgraphic9

Many people I’ve seen tell us to share our gig on social media to increase sales. But I have a problem. we are friends are not our target customers. we need to be promoting our services to the people who need them. Those people are not on our social media accounts. So how to do we properly share to our gig to the target customers?

Many people I’ve seen tell us to share our gig on social media to increase sales. But I have a problem. we are friends are not our target customers. we need to be promoting our services to the people who need them. Those people are not on our social media accounts. So how to do we properly share to our gig to the target customers?

I would think the most obvious place to share your gig would be Facebook Groups relevant to your topic. I share my voice-over gigs in a couple VO-groups on Facebook, but only once a month or so.

Make sure you follow the rules of the groups and don’t spam them.

You can also share your gig in relevant forums online if permitted, and if you have a website, you can share your gig there.

I would claim that if you don’t have people from your target audience as followers on social media you’re doing something wrong. You should work to gain followers in social media that could become potential clients.

You could take advantage of social media as a marketing tool by gaining followers in your industry. The best way of doing this is to post public content that is useful for people who might become your future clients.

If you make graphics, you could for example make how-to videos on Youtube, and share your gig in the description. You could post the How-to-videos in graphic designer groups on Facebook, share the videos on Twitter, and in forums if people ask for help and you have a relevant video.

So there’s a number of ways you can do this.

Hope it helps 🙂

I would think the most obvious place to share your gig would be Facebook Groups relevant to your topic. I share my voice-over gigs in a couple VO-groups on Facebook, but only once a month or so.

You can also share your gig in relevant forums online if permitted, and if you have a website, you can share your gig there.

I would claim that if you don’t have people from your target audience as followers on social media you’re doing something wrong. You should work to gain followers in social media that could become potential clients.

You could take advantage of social media as a marketing tool by gaining followers in your industry. The best way of doing this is to post public content that is useful for people who might become your future clients.

If you make graphics, you could for example make how-to videos on Youtube, and share your gig in the description. You could post the How-to-videos in graphic designer groups on Facebook, share the videos on Twitter, and in forums if people ask for help and you have a relevant video.

Hope it helps 🙂

Thank you for your advice’s

Hope it helps 🙂

Effective suggestion:grinning:

Archived