Change Order of Thumbnails & Video

tomconn

I would like the ability to click and move the order of gig thumbnails. Also, I don’t understand why the video is listed as the default thumbnail if we have a video being used on a specific gig. It would be nice if we could easily choose which thumbnail is the primary and what order they should be in - including the video.

• Like 3

Actually you can choose which frame of the gig video is shown as the thumbnail in search, so your best bet is just to design a thumbnail, put it in the video somewhere (start or end probably) and then just set it as the video thumbnail in the gig settings – and voila!

• Like 4

Actually you can choose which frame of the gig video is shown as the thumbnail in search, so your best bet is just to design a thumbnail, put it in the video somewhere (start or end probably) and then just set it as the video thumbnail in the gig settings – and voila!

Ahh, ok. Thanks. Only issue is I need to make a new video.

• Like 1

Great idea! I’ve found that it’s hard to find a great still in your video. This would be a great solution to that, too. Thanks for the tip!

• Like 1

• 3 years later...