How much have you made from Affiliate program?

reginavibes

It wasn’t clear that he was asking me a question. That’s the only reason I responded that way. It wasn’t “attacking him for something he didn’t do,” hence my question marks. Asking someone if they are doing something isn’t “attacking.”

“You don’t have to explain it to him if you don’t want to” – As I said, I didn’t know he was asking me to explain. It looked like he was explaining it to me, which should be evident from my response.

It looked like he was explaining it to me, which should be evident from my response.

It’s evident that it looked like that to you, yes. And your response wasn’t exactly nice:

I know how it works. I know what affiliate marketing is. That should be apparent from my comments and you don’t need to educate me, thanks. I read how things work before I make comment on them.

I don’t see you saying “Sorry, I misunderstood” to him, though.

• Like 4

It looked like he was explaining it to me, which should be evident from my response.

It’s evident that it looked like that to you, yes. And your response wasn’t exactly nice:

I know how it works. I know what affiliate marketing is. That should be apparent from my comments and you don’t need to educate me, thanks. I read how things work before I make comment on them.

I don’t see you saying “Sorry, I misunderstood” to him, though.

“It’s evident that it looked like that to you, yes. And your response wasn’t exactly nice:”

Well, no. I responded that way because it looked like that to me, not in response to realizing it was a question. Because… I still didn’t realize it was a question.

• Like 1

“It’s evident that it looked like that to you, yes. And your response wasn’t exactly nice:”

Well, no. I responded that way because it looked like that to me, not in response to realizing it was a question. Because… I still didn’t realize it was a question.

@humanissocial Extremely sorry for all of this. But I really don’t know about affiliate program. Don’t take me wrong but I have use questions marks(?) also.

Leave all think aside, I sorry for that. Can you answers my old question.

THANKS ALL OF YOU…

• Like 1

@humanissocial Extremely sorry for all of this. But I really don’t know about affiliate program. Don’t take me wrong but I have use questions marks(?) also.

Leave all think aside, I sorry for that. Can you answers my old question.

THANKS ALL OF YOU…

You don’t need to apologize, sorry I misunderstood you.

Please note that the affiliate terms explain everything about how it works.

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

I have spent around 50USD in multiple paid ads(google Ads+ Facebook Ads) and i did good targeting in my opinion based on many training videos i saw. However, i can see on Fiverr report that i have more than 200 unique clicks but it shows 0 registration, i found this number not normal at all.
anyway i have spent enough i think i will probably stop it since i only lost money

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have spent around 50USD in multiple paid ads(google Ads+ Facebook Ads) and i did good targeting in my opinion based on many training videos i saw. However, i can see on Fiverr report that i have more than 200 unique clicks but it shows 0 registration, i found this number not normal at all.

anyway i have spent enough i think i will probably stop it since i only lost money

, i can see on Fiverr report that i have more than 200 unique clicks but it shows 0 registration

That is typical for pay per click ads.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Well, the program could work, but extremely hard to get out value for gig owners.
You need to have an authority website with 10,000+ visitors per day. I suspect if anybody has a site like this he/she knows how to monetize it, and yes from comission side, there are better alternatives than Fiverr affiliate.
Anyway, I like the idea! Looking for figures in this topic. (141 clicks - $0 on my side)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...