Dealing with abuse from a seller on Fiverr

gabrielscottage

Hello, I’m confused about if you are the buyer or the seller. Also who posted a link to your video and where? What exactly was the abuse?
I don’t understand how the buyer (or seller) blocked you for not answering?
If they were sending you abusive messages you could have blocked them.

If someone is abusive you can block them, report them and not respond in any way.

Dear

If he is using the abusive language, than you should not be engage with him for long time and pass request him to tell about the right ways, might i wrong and your suggestion may correct me and bridge the gaps in my understanding, he will not answer you by any way, we face the nation just to tags the mistakes but correction is not our intentions generally

Regards

I’ve deleted this thread… It’s been enlightening and given me a prompt to stop using the service. Good luck everyone.

I politely asked them in private about it and they went mad, they even went as far as to publicly put my video content link on fiver and entice hatred.

This doesn’t make any sense. Neither Fiverr buyers or sellers can upload content to ‘entice hatred.’

It sounds like you might have ordered a video from a seller. If so and this seller delivered it to you, it will have been added automatically to their live portfolio. The only time this does not happen. is when you click a box to say that you do not want this to happen.

On the other hand, if you are a seller and believe you have been abused by a buyer, you will have to sit back, take about 45-gasps of air, and try and explain your situation more clearly.

I think my post was clear. I was on the end of abuse from a seller. I ordered video promotion. The numbers did not change and there was no proof of promotion. I politely asked for proof and said I had not seen any change. They went on to say ‘what did i expect for a fiver’ I said I was disappointed and I put a polite but honest review of their services. They responded to my review by posting the link to my video and telling everyone I was a competitor trying to bring them down and inviting them to let me know what they thought of my behaviour on my video. This has overall been a very sad and disappointing experience, my first bad one of Fiverr. I was simply reaching out to see if anyone else had a similar experience. Thanks in advance for any constructive help.

I politely asked them in private about it and they went mad, they even went as far as to publicly put my video content link on fiver and entice hatred.

This doesn’t make any sense. Neither Fiverr buyers or sellers can upload content to ‘entice hatred.’

It sounds like you might have ordered a video from a seller. If so and this seller delivered it to you, it will have been added automatically to their live portfolio. The only time this does not happen. is when you click a box to say that you do not want this to happen.

On the other hand, if you are a seller and believe you have been abused by a buyer, you will have to sit back, take about 45-gasps of air, and try and explain your situation more clearly.

thanks, I’ve explained this clearly below now and I hope it does make sense.

I think my post was clear. I was on the end of abuse from a seller. I ordered video promotion. The numbers did not change and there was no proof of promotion. I politely asked for proof and said I had not seen any change. They went on to say ‘what did i expect for a fiver’ I said I was disappointed and I put a polite but honest review of their services. They responded to my review by posting the link to my video and telling everyone I was a competitor trying to bring them down and inviting them to let me know what they thought of my behaviour on my video. This has overall been a very sad and disappointing experience, my first bad one of Fiverr. I was simply reaching out to see if anyone else had a similar experience. Thanks in advance for any constructive help.

Wow! is anyone actually willing to help or be more kind!

I didn’t understand your post. It wasn’t clear. You can notify customer support about their behavior and get them to remove the link.

Wow! is anyone actually willing to help or be more kind!

I didn’t understand your post. It wasn’t clear. You can notify customer support about their behavior and get them to remove the link.

Thank you, I have reported it to customer support with screenshots of the messages and link posting. I guess I was seeing if other people had experienced similar situations and what the general protocol is for bad seller situations, this being my first bad experience on fiver. Thanks again.

To me, in your situation i will completely assume that this is a case of fraud. First thing: It was your video and only your accounts can promote your video not any one else’s accounts. That’s how marketing and promotional platform works.

At last you can go to the Fiverr Customer Support as everyone has said to you above and I am sure you will get your money back and you can use that for future on this website. Everyone gets cheated on this platform sometimes because there are some users who are trying to cheat the system And that includes both buyers and sellers. But I am sure you will get better results from the next time because I think you got the experience to find the better seller for your projects, And they will do the work out properly hopefully.
Choice is Yours. 😃

Thank you, I have reported it to customer support with screenshots of the messages and link posting. I guess I was seeing if other people had experienced similar situations and what the general protocol is for bad seller situations, this being my first bad experience on fiver. Thanks again.

I guess I was seeing if other people had experienced similar situations

There were complaints about sellers not doing their job and, when called out on it, acting rude.

what the general protocol is for bad seller situations

Making screenshots, contacting Customer Support, briefly and politely explaining the situation to them, and sending the screenshots as the proof.

I guess I was seeing if other people had experienced similar situations

There were complaints about sellers not doing their job and, when called out on it, acting rude.

what the general protocol is for bad seller situations

Making screenshots, contacting Customer Support, briefly and politely explaining the situation to them, and sending the screenshots as the proof.

Update: Thank you for all the help from everyone here. I deactivated my account due to the bad experience but am still able to write here. The seller is still sending people the video to dislike it in revenge and there is negative activity on it every day. I sent the screen shots of his message on the reviews section of his page which included my video link and the message I was a nasty competitor and customer support have done nothing to help or respond. I’m sad to have had such a bad experience and hope no one else goes through this. There appears to be little protection for a breech like this 😦

Archived