Nevermind.. just leave the title like this

artkapele

What’s the point of being on Fiverr if you’re going to underpay yourself? And undercharging attracts unscrupulous, incompetent buyers. It may not even attract buyers at all.

Never assume that price is the reason you aren’t getting sales and don’t exploit yourself to try to get sales.

What’s the point of being on Fiverr if you’re going to underpay yourself? And undercharging attracts unscrupulous, incompetent buyers. It may not even attract buyers at all.

Never assume that price is the reason you aren’t getting sales and don’t exploit yourself to try to get sales.

Well, i try to attract buyers with low price until i become level one (thats my first mission).

But two buyers last month canceled the orders and make success rate only 71%.

I dont know but i think that give impact to my gigs become less appeared in top pages.

Well, i try to attract buyers with low price until i become level one (thats my first mission).

But two buyers last month canceled the orders and make success rate only 71%.

I dont know but i think that give impact to my gigs become less appeared in top pages.

It’s wrong to assume that will solve your problem. You haven’t even identified what the problem is. You’re just assuming that undercharging will fix it. That’s not how business works.

And you’ll also attract the kinds of buyers who cancel, leave bad reviews, etc., which will put you in worse shape than you are now, anyway.

Archived