Kindly check out my gig and advice me how to improve it

muhammadawai319

in my gig gigs lasting time is 30 days i tried many times to convert this into 30 months but whenever i refreshed it again appears to be 30 days.can anyone help me regarding this pleasee

i tried many times to convert this into 30 months

“Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration” is listed as a violation in the Terms of Service.

Suggest you carefully read the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page for the rules as to how Fiverr works.

Everything is explained there in great detail.

• 2 weeks later...

Miss Gina has some good advice too! 😉

I wish more qualified sellers would bid on Buyer’s Request. I wish 5r would let me select the level of seller I want. I’m sick and tired of reading canned responses. I’m sick and tired of reading one sentence bids. I’m sick and tired of writers with grammar errors bidding. I’m sick and tired of proofreaders, who misspell “proofread” bidding. I’m sick of reading 3 paragraphs of a seller’s credentials (canned response - full of grammar errors) instead of them adddressing my needs. Fact 1: B…

The most killer buyer request, e-mail, message, etc. is to not use a template and actually write it yourself every time, based on what the buyer request is about. He wants a logo of a plane, you mention the plane, so they know you did not copy-paste some text. It’s killer.

Yes, because the buyer wants to feel a connection with you. I’ve had much success with BR because I write them a note (as to a friend) each time. I tell them why I am a good match for their project and what I can do for them. I mention some of their requirements and how I am going to fulfill it. Some of my best long term buyers came from BR. Try it!

• 2 weeks later...

hi everyone! i created my Fiverr account about one and half month ago and i got 172 impressions on one of my gig in this whole period.Is this alright?Am i going right or i need some improvement?Yet still i did not get any of the order but i am trying my best.Please bless me with your valuable suggestions and take a look at my gig and advise me

Hi, I don’t really have great knowledge about the stuff you do, But is that you in profile pic? It seems like we’re chatting with a kid!!! On a serious note, you need to change it, use your own photo or logo or a professional looking vector art. Although using your own profile pic is advised.

instead of photo can we upload any other pic?

• 8 months later...

Yes, because the buyer wants to feel a connection with you. I’ve had much success with BR because I write them a note (as to a friend) each time. I tell them why I am a good match for their project and what I can do for them. I mention some of their requirements and how I am going to fulfill it. Some of my best long term buyers came from BR. Try it!

Hi, Helen, Could you send me a real sample you send please.

Thank you so much. 🙂

Archived