Every body check my gigs

sadek378

You need to fix your intro. Here are the changes I recommend:

I will create a professional website or convert, clone, or copy any website you want, using Elementor Page Builder. I will complete your projects before the deadline and provide excellent, quality work.

You have the line “Which is responsive any devices.” in there. I’m not sure what this means. Do you mean that it can be viewed on any device? Accessed on any device? I didn’t try to turn that into a sentence since I don’t know what you were trying to say.

With the suggested changes, you will now have a readable paragraph with correct English. 🙂

You need to fix your intro. Here are the changes I recommend:

I will create a professional website or convert, clone, or copy any website you want, using Elementor Page Builder. I will complete your projects before the deadline and provide excellent, quality work.

You have the line “Which is responsive any devices.” in there. I’m not sure what this means. Do you mean that it can be viewed on any device? Accessed on any device? I didn’t try to turn that into a sentence since I don’t know what you were trying to say.

With the suggested changes, you will now have a readable paragraph with correct English. 🙂

thanks for your suggestion.and I’m trying to my problem solve issue.after then I accept it.

Archived