Cancellation of orders completed and reviewed a month ago

miszkaii

Is it fair for a buyer to cancel 3 orders that you have completed for him and he left positive feedback? However because of not being able to continue working for him a month after he cancels the orders for work that has already been completed and completed as requested.

the buyer can no longer be contacted

That is because when a buyer does a chargeback Fiverr bans them.

Okay. The buyer’s online time is till visible though and has been on I just can contact them. My orders keep clearing and the funds taken to to that buyer it’s not fair

Okay. The buyer’s online time is till visible though and has been on I just can contact them. My orders keep clearing and the funds taken to to that buyer it’s not fair

If you send CS a screenshot of the good review they left you then you may possibly get a refund from CS. At least find out why it happened.

fair … not fair it’s part of the game , perhaps it was a chargeback , in all cases there isn’t much that you can do about it , sorry

The buyer’s online time is till visible though and has been on I just can contact them. My orders keep clearing and the funds taken to to that buyer it’s not fair

I haven’t seen this part… is his account still active ? Then he complained to CS about something I guess… asking support might help

Archived