Could you share your opinion about my page?

annfedorchuk

This is from your Gig description: ‘’ If you have a scanned document, please make sure the text is selectable or that it can be run through OCR software. I will not translate a big text from images.’’

My question is why do you want selectable text? What I see is a translator reads from a place and write down the converted text and there is no need of selecting a text in that type of situation.
Are you going to select that text and copy paste in a OCR software?

What If a buyer gives you a web page to convert but that webpage has no functionality of copying and pasting, then what will happen?

“essays”

Suggest you remove the above (copied) from your gig description. Helping to prepare academic work is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Thank you)

I will pay attention to the Terms of Service

Have a nice day:blush:

This is from your Gig description: ‘’ If you have a scanned document, please make sure the text is selectable or that it can be run through OCR software. I will not translate a big text from images.’’

My question is why do you want selectable text? What I see is a translator reads from a place and write down the converted text and there is no need of selecting a text in that type of situation.

Are you going to select that text and copy paste in a OCR software?

What If a buyer gives you a web page to convert but that webpage has no functionality of copying and pasting, then what will happen?

It is a good question, thank you)

It is easier to work with selectable text, but you are right.

Actually I can do it.

Archived