Another Proven Way to Get More Gigs

sezno_1

Hello Gigsters,

There seems to be some areas in which you all could improve in. I know for sure that I have many things to improve.

One of these things is to make sure you upload pictures of YOUR work in your gigs. Make it appealing. Make beautiful websites, logos, photography, artwork, and make it your best.

Buyers will surely come around to your page and want to book you because they see that it is your work, and not something found on the internet.

Just a little something to keep in mind!!

Hello Gigsters,

There seems to be some areas in which you all could improve in. I know for sure that I have many things to improve.

One of these things is to make sure you upload pictures of YOUR work in your gigs. Make it appealing. Make beautiful websites, logos, photography, artwork, and make it your best.

Buyers will surely come around to your page and want to book you because they see that it is your work, and not something found on the internet.

Just a little something to keep in mind!!

On top of that, sellers who follow this advice won’t get reported and banned for creating misleading gigs, stealing stuff from their rightful owners, and so on.

• 3 months later...

Archived