Will I get banned ? :(

hot_iron_brand

It’s not about law. It’s about policy.

The policy says in black and white that you are not to discuss taking work off Fiverr, which is exactly what you did. You either didn’t read the ToS or you missed that part.

You can argue all you like. We’re telling you that doing this will get you banned. If you don’t want our help, don’t post in the forum.

Ok! I get it, thank you for the clarification. I reread the TOS and I meant no offence in any way whatsoever. And I get it it’s Fiverss rules we’ll have to obey them.

@hot_iron_brand

Being as a TRS i am receiving many spam messages, with external links or asking me to contact outside of fiverr. But i simply reply them with a message like this “As per fiverr ToS we need to communicate only through fiverr message system. So what ever your design requirement, kindly discuss here only.”

Fiverr is the best freelance platform and they are doing really great. They are promoting us (Sellers) and bringing many buyers. So what is the point to go against their ToS. Having been in this platform for more than 8 years, i don’t want to face any trouble by sending a message which is against to fiverr ToS.

When I get those here is what I post:

[username], let me explain how this works. You DO NOT solicit off fiverr communication. Its against the fiverr terms and conditions. So, for that I am reporting you. Have a FANTASTIC day!

Fiverr admins, this user has tried to get me to communicate off this platform if you’re monitoring, please remove [username]. I’m sure they want me to gain them access to another site such as upwork or something. Thank you.

Fiverr either monitors or auto approves this message and the offending user gets blocked and I feel rewarded.

Archived