How to communicate across cultures and countries when doing business on Fiverr

smashradio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know how to flag comments so it wasn’t me, but also I was joking, so…

Me too. It was all in good humour. But someone didn’t like that. Also, I’m not talking about any group, I’m just saying the world is full of easily offended individuals. That’s not derogotary towards any group, unless the people that might be considered easily offended individuals are now organized into a group.

Me too. It was all in good humour. But someone didn’t like that. Also, I’m not talking about any group, I’m just saying the world is full of easily offended individuals. That’s not derogotary towards any group, unless the people that might be considered easily offended individuals are now organized into a group.

I’m not sure why you continue to use that word but it’s not nice. Can you please stop. It’s hateful.

Please don’t refer to anyone or any groups, even if speaking in broad generalized terms, in derogatory ways or use derogatory terms.

Please don’t refer to anyone or any groups, even if speaking in broad generalized terms,

But yet you can brand the entire population post-colonial countries prejudiced?

I love your logic.

Wow. Trying to stick up for non-native English speakers on Fiverr really backfires.

I guess when it comes to helpful threads about communicating across cultures, the Fiverr forum isn’t the place to have that discussion. So much for celebrating openness and diversity.

Archived