Received a new order after 90 Days!

designfantacy

Finally, After a long time (90 Days) I have received a new order. Wish me Best of luck also help me to get more orders.

Wish me Best of luck also help me to get more orders.

You don’t need luck, you need hard work. You need to set goals for yourself and achieve them. It is also not our responsibility to get you more orders. If you follow my advice here, you will likely set yourself up to be in a position to get many more orders.

You don’t need luck, you need hard work. You need to set goals for yourself and achieve them. It is also not our responsibility to get you more orders. If you follow my advice here, you will likely set yourself up to be in a position to get many more orders.

You need to set goals

You need to set vision not goal (Goal can measured only if all things under your control.)

Goal is finite game, vision is infinite game

Business = infinite game.

You need to set goals

You need to set vision not goal (Goal can measured only if all things under your control.)

Unfortunately, this makes no sense.

A goal is something you want, and it is achieved by the steps you take to obtain it. It makes no distinction between what you can control, what you cannot control, and what you desire to control. A goal is a goal. You either pursue and achieve it, or you don’t. There is no need to muddy my advice by tossing in phrases like, “business = infinite game”. I have no idea what that means. Business is neither a game, nor infinite. It is a goal you set out to achieve. Those who are creative in how they pursue their business, are usually the people who come out on top.

As @jonbaas said: set measureable achievable goals.

You could set a hierarchy of goals : 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, 5 years.

@cherboub - Fiverr isn’t under sellers’ control … but what sellers do is.

Broaden your vision to outside Fiverr - blog posts, guest posts (the google rules will be changing about those in January ).

Ask yourself how can you get qualified traffic to your gig? Don’t spam.

@jonbaas advice: define your ideal client; find out where they hang out; go hang out with them and build relationships.

@humanissocial advice: study marketing - youtube videos, marketing blogs, marketing books from the library, take a course.

If you don’t quite make your goal … well, by how much? Nearly there is a good indication you’re doing the right things. Completely missed is a good indication you need to rethink your strategy

@jonbaas You can achieve goals like on football or baseball, the players are known, the rules are fixed, and the endpoint is clear. The winners and losers are easily identified.

But on business or politics or life itself you need vision, the competitors come and go, the rules are changeable, and there is no defined endpoint. There are no winners or losers; there is only ahead and behind.

So why Apple is creative company? because it not compete others. Apple has future vision.

You need to set goals

You can always measure goals, not just when things are under your control.

You use objectives to do that.

Vision isn’t guesswork. It is also measurable.

“Vision=infinite game” – This isn’t helpful and it doesn’t make sense. Can we stick to tangible insight?

You can always measure goals, not just when things are under your control.

You use objectives to do that.

Vision isn’t guesswork. It is also measurable.

“Vision=infinite game” – This isn’t helpful and it doesn’t make sense. Can we stick to tangible insight?

Goal: the rules are fixed (Example football, baseball)

Vision: the rules are not fixed (Example business, politics)

Goal: the rules are fixed (Example football, baseball)

Vision: the rules are not fixed (Example business, politics)

I know what the words mean. I’m saying your phrase and usage isn’t accurate, helpful or useful. Nothing you said was infinite or finite. And even if it was, what are people supposed to do with that?

I know what the words mean. I’m saying your phrase and usage isn’t accurate, helpful or useful. Nothing you said was infinite or finite. And even if it was, what are people supposed to do with that?

Okay I know what you mean. Finite and Infinite Games is a book by religious scholar James P. Carse (How to deal with life.)

It’s my mistake on putting unknown terms!

Vision is one thing - vision helps you set goals.

But without taking action to manifest your vision, it’s simply day dreaming. It’s like an intention to cut your hedge … without actually taking out the hedge trimmers and doing it.

Goals are important - they give you something to aim at.

You always say that I notice .Its correct .

Archived