Shocked at Customer Support

urbanplans622

i have the same problem , they dont even to talk with people ,
deleted my gig and i ask them why ?? they said not your own pictures
i sent them a prof , then i got banned because i’m not respectful with support !
what is going here ?

so after 2 days, this is the reply i get from CS:

" Unfortunately, we are not able to reinstate the account due to violations of our Terms of Service.

Per our Privacy Policy, we are not able to discuss any further detail regarding your account being disabled.

Thank you!"

absolutely useless place, this whole platform sucks, after waiting 2 days, this is what you get. Why you are not allowed to get 70 orders?

if you check the first 5 gigs on logo design, 1 design got 200+ orders with 1 day delivery, no one bans them, this is BS!!!

Did they say it was because of the orders, or you just assumed? Maybe it was something else, like using templates to make the logos, or using clip arts that don’t belong to you, fonts you did not buy? Where does it say in their response you were removed because of those orders?

Did they say it was because of the orders, or you just assumed? Maybe it was something else, like using templates to make the logos, or using clip arts that don’t belong to you, fonts you did not buy? Where does it say in their response you were removed because of those orders?

no i got this email when they disabled my account “Your profile was flagged for purchasing or selling false services for the purpose of manipulating our rating system.” All my work is original and 100% made by me, i dont use templates etc.

@wptutorial yes exactly, no explanation what so ever. After sending so many messages, asking them to tell me what has happened then they reply back with 2 lines saying we cant talk about it what the hell?

@humanissocial then they should respect sellers and reply back to their queries on their original account, we are not piece of trash which you can kick anytime you like. Never forget that they get paid because of sellers. So should respect them too.

Also to be honest with you, its not just me who feels this way, many many other sellers saying same thing about CS, they have gone worst, like i have said above 2 years ago they were really helpful and answered every single queries. Now they use same copy paste msgs to every seller, even if seller is asking about whats 2 + 2 and they will reply back with 10 x 10 is 100. Absolutely useless!! then you have to explain 5 times same thing, then maybe they will understand what the question is after 10 days later.

no i got this email when they disabled my account “Your profile was flagged for purchasing or selling false services for the purpose of manipulating our rating system.” All my work is original and 100% made by me, i dont use templates etc.

@wptutorial yes exactly, no explanation what so ever. After sending so many messages, asking them to tell me what has happened then they reply back with 2 lines saying we cant talk about it what the hell?

@humanissocial then they should respect sellers and reply back to their queries on their original account, we are not piece of trash which you can kick anytime you like. Never forget that they get paid because of sellers. So should respect them too.

Also to be honest with you, its not just me who feels this way, many many other sellers saying same thing about CS, they have gone worst, like i have said above 2 years ago they were really helpful and answered every single queries. Now they use same copy paste msgs to every seller, even if seller is asking about whats 2 + 2 and they will reply back with 10 x 10 is 100. Absolutely useless!! then you have to explain 5 times same thing, then maybe they will understand what the question is after 10 days later.

Ok, so they never mentioned the 70 orders. Maybe they are real, but why are we talking about those if they are not the reason you got banned?

then they should respect sellers and reply back to their queries on their original account, we are not piece of trash which you can kick anytime you like

Fiverr Customer Support is extremely busy answering many requests – and demands – for help every day. If they don’t have anything new to tell you, or if you aren’t listening to what they’ve already told you and are demanding a different answer, they aren’t likely to respond to you. From what you’ve written, it sounds like both of those may be strong reasons why Fiverr chose not to respond in the way you wanted them to.

I should also note, you said: " i have to keep making new accounts to reach out to them, Then all they do is ignore and close ticket." The #1 rule on Fiverr is NOT to have more than one account. I think it’s a safe bet that part of the reason you’ve been banned and Fiverr has chosen not to reinstate your first account is because you broke their #1 rule just to harass them for a different answer then they have already given you.

I’m sorry to hear that your account was permanently banned, but Fiverr informed you that they identified suspicious activity on your account – that other people in this thread have also stated sounds suspicious (regardless of whether it may be directly connected to you or not) – and then you broke their #1, “no more than one account”, rule just to keep pestering them for an answer.

I hate to see any established seller get banned, but your response to Fiverr’s action probably didn’t help your cause.

“Your profile was flagged for purchasing or selling false services for the purpose of manipulating our rating system.”

So they seem to think some of your purchases or sales were part of a scheme to get a lot of reviews.

then they should respect sellers and reply back to their queries on their original account, we are not piece of trash which you can kick anytime you like

Fiverr Customer Support is extremely busy answering many requests – and demands – for help every day. If they don’t have anything new to tell you, or if you aren’t listening to what they’ve already told you and are demanding a different answer, they aren’t likely to respond to you. From what you’ve written, it sounds like both of those may be strong reasons why Fiverr chose not to respond in the way you wanted them to.

I should also note, you said: " i have to keep making new accounts to reach out to them, Then all they do is ignore and close ticket." The #1 rule on Fiverr is NOT to have more than one account. I think it’s a safe bet that part of the reason you’ve been banned and Fiverr has chosen not to reinstate your first account is because you broke their #1 rule just to harass them for a different answer then they have already given you.

I’m sorry to hear that your account was permanently banned, but Fiverr informed you that they identified suspicious activity on your account – that other people in this thread have also stated sounds suspicious (regardless of whether it may be directly connected to you or not) – and then you broke their #1, “no more than one account”, rule just to keep pestering them for an answer.

I hate to see any established seller get banned, but your response to Fiverr’s action probably didn’t help your cause.

i understand they are busy, so what they should do is read carefully sellers query and reply accordingly, so it answer the questions instead they will use copy paste msgs.

Its got nothing to do with me making a new account, When they disabled my account, i couldnt send a msg to them through emails. Waited 1 day, only then decided to make a new account so i can get in contact with them, if there are other ways to contact them then please do tell me. So to sum it up if they chose to reply back to my queries ( which is my right to ask) and not ban me everywhere then there was no way this rule no . 1 would have been broken. I am not a new seller, been here since 2015. Which doesnt mean anything to CS , thats how they treat their senior sellers,

@misscrystal thats what i am trying to find out, i checked every single order, not 1 person who made an order twice, every single 1 was different, i asked them to tell me what exactly did i purchase so i know my mistake, they ignored that and didnt bother answering.

My whole point is that CS should atleast tell the seller this is what you did wrong and this is why you are banned simple. Not a rocket science. When they reply like this, it will wind up anyone trust me!

i understand they are busy, so what they should do is read carefully sellers query and reply accordingly, so it answer the questions instead they will use copy paste msgs.

Its got nothing to do with me making a new account, When they disabled my account, i couldnt send a msg to them through emails. Waited 1 day, only then decided to make a new account so i can get in contact with them, if there are other ways to contact them then please do tell me. So to sum it up if they chose to reply back to my queries ( which is my right to ask) and not ban me everywhere then there was no way this rule no . 1 would have been broken. I am not a new seller, been here since 2015. Which doesnt mean anything to CS , thats how they treat their senior sellers,

@misscrystal thats what i am trying to find out, i checked every single order, not 1 person who made an order twice, every single 1 was different, i asked them to tell me what exactly did i purchase so i know my mistake, they ignored that and didnt bother answering.

My whole point is that CS should atleast tell the seller this is what you did wrong and this is why you are banned simple. Not a rocket science. When they reply like this, it will wind up anyone trust me!

You were banned on one account, and you opened a new account (without permission). That IS against the Terms of Service. You have two accounts associated with you, that is breaking the rules, regardless of the reasoning you choose to apply to your situation. Banned users are not allowed to sell on Fiverr, unless Fiverr gives them permission to open a new account – which does not appear to be the case with you.

You were banned on one account, and you opened a new account (without permission). That IS against the Terms of Service. You have two accounts associated with you, that is breaking the rules, regardless of the reasoning you choose to apply to your situation. Banned users are not allowed to sell on Fiverr, unless Fiverr gives them permission to open a new account – which does not appear to be the case with you.

i dont think you understand what i am saying mate. Above i have just told you that i couldn’t speak to them because they disabled my account, i tried sending emails, never got any reply back, normally you get automatic email back saying we got the email and will reply soon etc, didnt get any of that. So who exactly i should have asked for permission lol?

This is where you are wrong and have no clue what you are talking about. Who said that i made another account to SELL? whole point of me making a new account is to bloody contact CS and ask them what has happened,

i understand you want to give fiverrs side for whatever reasons but you are not doing a good job here mate!!

i dont think you understand what i am saying mate. Above i have just told you that i couldn’t speak to them because they disabled my account, i tried sending emails, never got any reply back, normally you get automatic email back saying we got the email and will reply soon etc, didnt get any of that. So who exactly i should have asked for permission lol?

This is where you are wrong and have no clue what you are talking about. Who said that i made another account to SELL? whole point of me making a new account is to bloody contact CS and ask them what has happened,

i understand you want to give fiverrs side for whatever reasons but you are not doing a good job here mate!!

Fiverr already told you why your first account was banned. What kind of additional information was so important that you needed to open a second account (and additional accounts beyond that) to ask?

More than one account for any reason – even to contact CS – is against the rules. There are no excuses that make it okay to break the rules.

I have no idea why CS didn’t get back to you. Maybe they did and the messages went into your spam folder or something, I don’t know.

Unfortunately, CS won’t talk in depth to one account about another account, so you kind of shot yourself in the foot doing this (although I get where you were coming from). That’s why the agent referenced the Privacy Policy.

if you check the first 5 gigs on logo design, 1 design got 200+ orders with 1 day delivery, no one bans them, this is BS!!!

If that was the reason you were banned, it’ll become obvious over the coming weeks and months. Other sellers will also enjoy increased exposure, and some of those will receive a truck-full of orders, like you did. If more sellers come here and complain about being banned after receiving an abundance of orders, we’ll know Fiverr is evaluating a seller’s ability to complete orders within a deadline.

Fiverr already told you why your first account was banned. What kind of additional information was so important that you needed to open a second account (and additional accounts beyond that) to ask?

More than one account for any reason – even to contact CS – is against the rules. There are no excuses that make it okay to break the rules.

Listen mate, i dont know what your trying to do here, i simply dont have time to keep repeating same things. My topic is something else here and you are taking this conversation somewhere else!! irrelevant replies.

I will just reply back once again.

So you think that its ok to disable the whole account without giving any explanation is acceptable? i should just accept the email which i got saying your account is disabled because of purchasing or selling false services and thats it call it a day, after being a seller since 2015, i should accept 1 email which is an automated reply and doesnt states anything about what i did wrong. I am not one of them who will just accept an automated msg and move on. Above you said you cant make a new account to sell so i told you i am not selling anything now, There was no other option so i did what i had to do, no regrets!

@ahmwritingco i checked everything in emails, sent about 4/5 emails after 6-7 hours but still no reply, its been 3 days now. I had about 70 orders and few revisions to deliver, so i didnt want to waste anytime to resolve this, thats why i made new account to contact them.

This cant be the reason to ban someone, many sellers getting far more orders, they are still there. I dont understand this tbh, if i dont deliver the work, everything is late, clients are not happy then i understand if you ban me, but non of this happened, you cant just ban someone on assumptions of not meeting the deadline. Also i simply cant just purchase 70 orders to my profile, thats just dumb, why would someone to do that to make things suspicious?

Anyway its pointless talking about it now, it doesnt mean anything to CS, neither they will do anything now. All my orders are cancelled, roughly 80, so dont have any motivation left now, this platform sucks, CS makes it even bad. Even those 80 buyers be thinking what the hell is this platform? made them wait for 2 days for what? such a bad experience for them too, if i was one of them, i would be flipping at these guys.

Archived