Seller's Material

msthaheem

Anyone can use those online “make a logo” websites. Why would buyers hire you to do something they can do for free themselves? Buyers come here to Fiverr to hire skilled professionals who can provide original services. If you cannot design original logos on your own – with your own design skills, creativity, and design software, then logo design services here on Fiverr may not be a good idea for you.

Buyers know when they are getting cheap knockoffs. Don’t cheat your buyers. Give them a real service that they they cannot do themselves for free.

Anyone can use those online “make a logo” websites. Why would buyers hire you to do something they can do for free themselves? Buyers come here to Fiverr to hire skilled professionals who can provide original services. If you cannot design original logos on your own – with your own design skills, creativity, and design software, then logo design services here on Fiverr may not be a good idea for you.

Buyers know when they are getting cheap knockoffs. Don’t cheat your buyers. Give them a real service that they they cannot do themselves for free.

Thank you Jonbaas for your suggestion, I got your point.

Well, it depends on their budget. If they come with “a Fiverr”, they don’t look for professionals 🙂

Bro Is asking for tips here on forum against the ToS ? I was recently flagged just bcz asking some tips.

Bro Is asking for tips here on forum against the ToS ? I was recently flagged just bcz asking some tips.

First off, do not call other forum users “Bro”, “Dear”, “Mate” etc - it is weird and people who are not in your country may find it too endearing of a term.

And, if your post was “flagged” for asking for advice, WHAT category was your post put under? If you put it under the wrong category - for example, you are asking people to look at your Gig to help you improve it or to just advertise what you do - and you put that post under anything other than, “My Fiverr Gigs” or “Improve My Gig”, it will get flagged and move or deleted by moderators. Putting posts in the wrong category clogs up the board with irrelevant posts to the ongoing topic.

Also, if you put your post on someone else’s post - say another seller started a post under “My Fiverr Gigs” to announce their Gig, and you posted YOUR Gig/link/question, that would be flagged as well. You need to create your OWN post under the correct category.

GG

First off, do not call other forum users “Bro”, “Dear”, “Mate” etc - it is weird and people who are not in your country may find it too endearing of a term.

And, if your post was “flagged” for asking for advice, WHAT category was your post put under? If you put it under the wrong category - for example, you are asking people to look at your Gig to help you improve it or to just advertise what you do - and you put that post under anything other than, “My Fiverr Gigs” or “Improve My Gig”, it will get flagged and move or deleted by moderators. Putting posts in the wrong category clogs up the board with irrelevant posts to the ongoing topic.

Also, if you put your post on someone else’s post - say another seller started a post under “My Fiverr Gigs” to announce their Gig, and you posted YOUR Gig/link/question, that would be flagged as well. You need to create your OWN post under the correct category.

GG

Got it. Well what do you say to each other when in conversation if Bro, dear or mate are weird?

Got it. Well what do you say to each other when in conversation if Bro, dear or mate are weird?

If I were to reply to you, I would use your USER name here - msthaheem, unless you were to sign off on your posts with your actual name. I think what some in other countries do not get is that here in the states, the terms “dear”, “bro”, “babe” etc are reserved for those you know, not for a business setting. I know that in certain cultures calling someone “ma’am” or “sir” is respectful, but we here are all peers - so, just use people’s user names. That goes for when you are replying to Buyer’s Requests as well. If they sign their request with their name “John” or whatever - then use that when you go to reply to them - or use their user name.

GG

If I were to reply to you, I would use your USER name here - msthaheem, unless you were to sign off on your posts with your actual name. I think what some in other countries do not get is that here in the states, the terms “dear”, “bro”, “babe” etc are reserved for those you know, not for a business setting. I know that in certain cultures calling someone “ma’am” or “sir” is respectful, but we here are all peers - so, just use people’s user names. That goes for when you are replying to Buyer’s Requests as well. If they sign their request with their name “John” or whatever - then use that when you go to reply to them - or use their user name.

GG

very thankful for your guidance

GG

Hello GG @genuineguidance

Thank you for your genuine guidance :pray:t2:

Archived