What is the best text message offer to buyer requests in Fiverr?

ahsen_ak

Hi everyone,

Please let me know what should be the best text message offer to buyer requests?

Moreover, can we add our Behance or FB link as a portfolio in the buyer request?? In order to show our recent work ??

What are the key points that should be in a minimal attractive and catchy text for buyer requests??

Your suggestions are really appreciated.
Thanks

There is no “best.” You write personally to each buyer, what they’re looking for and how you can solve the problem they have expressed. There is no magic template that gets sales.

yes i also use custom template according to the buyer need usually…thanks for the response

Hi everyone,

Please let me know what should be the best text message offer to buyer requests?

Moreover, can we add our Behance or FB link as a portfolio in the buyer request?? In order to show our recent work ??

What are the key points that should be in a minimal attractive and catchy text for buyer requests??

Your suggestions are really appreciated.

Thanks

Moreover, can we add our Behance or FB link as a portfolio in the buyer request??

Here is a list of approved links: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/seller-faqs

Scroll to the bottom.

Hello Dear,
I follow this way and it really works for me. Here are some steps you need to take care of.

1. First and foremost your request proposal should be clean and narrow. Nobody want’s to read a story. People don’t have time.
  2. You have to create the magic line at the very fast. If the buyer likes your first line there is a chance he/she can read your proposal.
  3. Don’t say you have done a lot of work or this and that because he/she don’t want to know that. Just try to say what he actually want.
  4. Highlight the MAIN WORDS. you probably notice I used caps letter. you can use these tricks that really work.
  5. Keep it simple, fresh and do suggest what is best for that project and then write them to contact you for further discussion.

• 4 months later...

Hello Dear,

I follow this way and it really works for me. Here are some steps you need to take care of.

1. First and foremost your request proposal should be clean and narrow. Nobody want’s to read a story. People don’t have time.
  2. You have to create the magic line at the very fast. If the buyer likes your first line there is a chance he/she can read your proposal.
  3. Don’t say you have done a lot of work or this and that because he/she don’t want to know that. Just try to say what he actually want.
  4. Highlight the MAIN WORDS. you probably notice I used caps letter. you can use these tricks that really work.
  5. Keep it simple, fresh and do suggest what is best for that project and then write them to contact you for further discussion.

Can you copy paste here any proposals of you. Please help me.

• 6 months later...

Archived