Late order delivery, but it's not my fault

catscop

So, i received an order a couple of days ago, but the buyer didn’t fill all of the requirements that i needed. That is to say, he filled the requrements, but there were missing informations. So i told him, but he’s absent from fiverr. Of course i didnt’ start to work for him, but now there’s still the status “late”. is this going to alter my analytics?

Hello, yes if it goes over 24 hours late. He also can cancel the order since it’s late.

Sellers need to deliver something by the deadline regardless of if the buyer sends them a message or not with more information.

so what can i do? this buyer has been offline for days

so what can i do? this buyer has been offline for days

If you can’t do it then cancel it. You can’t keep their money if you can’t do the job. Either send them a cancellation request or better than that, tell customer support you can’t do the job because they left off some requirements. They can cancel it for you.

If you can’t do it then cancel it. You can’t keep their money if you can’t do the job. Either send them a cancellation request or better than that, tell customer support you can’t do the job because they left off some requirements. They can cancel it for you.

ok perfect thank you

Archived