New ideas to find work

biancabyby

Hi everyone, I’ve been a seller for a few months. I did some little work for the clients then for a month I couldn’t sell anything … So I thought of writing to the other sellers and proposing to create a team. What do you think? Could it be a good idea to find a job? Thanks

Hi everyone, I’ve been a seller for a few months. I did some little work for the clients then for a month I couldn’t sell anything … So I thought of writing to the other sellers and proposing to create a team. What do you think? Could it be a good idea to find a job? Thanks

So I thought of writing to yes, the other sellers

This is not a good idea!

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed as a violation under the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips and helpful information in the above.

So I thought of writing to yes, the other sellers

This is not a good idea!

“Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them with offers, questions, suggestions or anything which is not directly related to their Gigs or orders.”

The above is listed as a violation under the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Make sure to carefully read the Terms of Service as a violation can risk your account.

Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of tips and helpful information in the above.

oh, I didn’t know, thanks for information, sorry about that

Archived