I am new Here Kindly Give me suggestion for shinning in Fiverr

graphics_xpert8

I think some people would question your skills and competence if you offered for example a ‘data entry’ gig alongside a ‘professional logo design gig’.

True. Just like they would question the skills and competence of sellers who offer both copywriting and logo design. It’s not that people can’t be competent in both, it’s that those categories are advertised as something that can earn you quick cash even if you don’t have any skills, so people without skills often offer those things.

Actually i want to work just on Graphics Design Related Work. As like now i am working for Youtube Thumbnails Design. Besides that i have a skills for Print design as like Company Profile design, Flyer Design, Brochure Design, Business Card Design and Many other types of Print design works. For that i want to Creat gigs with this types of works.

Give your opinions for that.

Thanks

Actually i want to work just on Graphics Design Related Work. As like now i am working for Youtube Thumbnails Design. Besides that i have a skills for Print design as like Company Profile design, Flyer Design, Brochure Design, Business Card Design and Many other types of Print design works. For that i want to Creat gigs with this types of works.

Give your opinions for that.

Thanks

Creating gigs that all offer graphic design of one kind or another should be fine.

It’s perfectly normal for a graphic designer to be able to create various types of design.

I think some people would question your skills and competence if you offered for example a ‘data entry’ gig alongside a ‘professional logo design gig’.

True. Just like they would question the skills and competence of sellers who offer both copywriting and logo design. It’s not that people can’t be competent in both, it’s that those categories are advertised as something that can earn you quick cash even if you don’t have any skills, so people without skills often offer those things.

yea its true the saying is wright

I think i just i make a mistake,
That is , I am working for Youtube Thumbnails . Here is my Gig : https://www.fiverr.com/share/jyLRgm
… Today i just got a work for youtube thumbnails that is for a tutorial for other marketplace. When i am talking with my client then i just use the name of other marketplace. Then in the meantime a little waring is shown to my conversation. So i am afraid for it.
Is this make bad efffect for my account?

I think i just i make a mistake,

That is , I am working for Youtube Thumbnails . Here is my Gig : https://www.fiverr.com/share/jyLRgm

… Today i just got a work for youtube thumbnails that is for a tutorial for other marketplace. When i am talking with my client then i just use the name of other marketplace. Then in the meantime a little waring is shown to my conversation. So i am afraid for it.

a little waring

No, unless you violate one of the TOS. You get a visual warning if you are using blacklisted words: pay, money, review, etc…

Don’t break the TOS to avoid getting a real warning

Archived