Keep getting buys that want "special" chat?

tarafs

I’m new and I don’t know if this is a thing here but I have a gig up in lifestyle for getting life advice and so far, I’ve only got messages from guys who want “special service” which I block. I recently got a message about a client interested in my gig but it requires a special call. I’m trying to be as professional as I can. While that could actually be a serious client, I highly doubt that. Anyone else experience this ?? it’s very discouraging, I’m thinking to take my gig down…

Yep, I’ve had men ask me if I can call their personal number, email them and send them “special” recordings for “personal use”.

Where there are professional women, there will be creepy men. Just carry on blocking these weirdos, respond to the odd buyer request if possible, and eventually you will get a proper order. You’re doing the right thing by putting your foot down!

Yep, I’ve had men ask me if I can call their personal number, email them and send them “special” recordings for “personal use”.

Where there are professional women, there will be creepy men. Just carry on blocking these weirdos, respond to the odd buyer request if possible, and eventually you will get a proper order. You’re doing the right thing by putting your foot down!

they are asking me to contact on calling software and they dont even have a normal name, its just numbers which already feels like what i think it is. i hope so, i just wanted a way to reach out to people but you just have these types of guys just ruin it.

They are, but lots of buyers on Fiverr don’t know the ins and outs of the TOS. There are also some buyers who hope you don’t know the ins and outs of the TOS, as that gives them a greater chance of manipulating you.

you’re right. sigh. just don’t know why they just go somewhere else where it’s actually needed.

Since you are giving life advice professionally it is a good idea to understand that there are things like this happening on the internet quite a bit. Just continue to block these guys. What advise would you give a client with this situation going on?

Yea, I know it’s something to expect, I guess I didn’t expect it in this category ? if you get what i’m saying but yea, I haven’t deleted it. obviously would need to go through the rain to get to the otherside. just always frustrating for us ladies when it comes to these things.

Yea, I know it’s something to expect, I guess I didn’t expect it in this category ? if you get what i’m saying but yea, I haven’t deleted it. obviously would need to go through the rain to get to the otherside. just always frustrating for us ladies when it comes to these things.

Be prepared for all kinds of things as a female on the internet whom anyone can message at will. I’m sure that you will periodically get all sorts of surprising messages just as I have. I just block them without giving it any thought.

Your situation has been preying on my mind today, @tarafs - and I’ve come up with this statement for you that may help. You could add it to your gig.

“Adult content is against Fiverr Terms of Service. I block and report adult requests.”

Could work …

Those who can’t - or won’t! - read, say no, block and report.

Archived