Just 33 impression on my gigs in 3 days!

hiratariq12

Hey, If you’re only at your third day in fiverr, depending on what categorie you’re selling and how competitive your nich is but 46 views is actually a good number, just keep on sharing your gig and send buyer requests, your impressions will increase, it will take you a little while to get your first order but there’s nothing to worrie about that’s very normal, don’t lose hope we all been there one day !

Hey, If you’re only at your third day in fiverr, depending on what categorie you’re selling and how competitive your nich is but 46 views is actually a good number, just keep on sharing your gig and send buyer requests, your impressions will increase, it will take you a little while to get your first order but there’s nothing to worrie about that’s very normal, don’t lose hope we all been there one day !

hahhh… thnks man 😇

Hello all. I am new on fiver, I create 2 gigs, I continuously share my gigs on soaicl media but I have only 33 impression and 46 views in my gigs in 3 days is it slow process? and I didnot saw any buy request I am very worried it is breaking my hope. 😒

1.Continue sharing gigs on social media.Make sure you are sharing where potential buyers are available.But indeed,you are going good as a new seller.

2.Change the category of your gigs to see buyer request.But it should be related category of your work ,not irrelevant.Plus, New sellers like us do not see much buyer request . But once people become a good seller on fiverr will see much more buyer request than newbies!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/26/2019 at 4:16 PM, chaker041 said:

I have 176 impressions on my gig in 3 days but zero click is it good ?

Patient is what you need for now. Fiverr has time to index your gigs.

Here what you need to analyze more about yours:

1. Have you use correct all keywords that relevant with your niche?
  2. Have you use correct title, desc, and images?
  3. Do you just share to your social media only? Or do you promote it in social media group or community that your biggest potential customer?

Here my experience how do I set up my gigs and got first order

Archived