May I delete my old gig?

shahhedur_feroz

Can I change my gig title? Someone says if I change my gig title I will not rank again my gig.

Is it true?

Can I change my gig title? Someone says if I change my gig title I will not rank again my gig.

It’s impossible to say for sure where a gig will rank after being edited because changes can be good or bad. A bad change will obviously impact ranking.

Generally, when edited, a gig disappears from search for 24 hours, but roughly maintains its ranking position. Of course, this isn’t guaranteed, though, for obvious reasons.

You might as well make any changes to your gig now because it needs to be edited. You’ve included an illegal link in your description. We aren’t allowed to use shortened links, and we aren’t allowed to link to Behance.

It’s impossible to say for sure where a gig will rank after being edited because changes can be good or bad. A bad change will obviously impact ranking.

Generally, when edited, a gig disappears from search for 24 hours, but roughly maintains its ranking position. Of course, this isn’t guaranteed, though, for obvious reasons.

You might as well make any changes to your gig now because it needs to be edited. You’ve included an illegal link in your description. We aren’t allowed to use shortened links, and we aren’t allowed to link to Behance.

Adding a short link is bad for gig I don’t know about this. So what’s your recommendation to edit the gig ?

I think it’s a good idea to link to your portfolio of work. Buyers, including me, love seeing examples.

You can showcase your work on any of Fiverr’s approved websites. I’ve copied and pasted the text below from the Seller Help Center.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

Adding a short link is bad for gig I don’t know about this. So what’s your recommendation to edit the gig ?

Adding a short link is bad for gig I don’t know about this.

It suspicious, nobody would want to click on it, and they’d think of you as suspicious, too.

Are you sure? But some people says me not to change my gig title.

You asked if you can change your gig title. Yes, I’m sure that it’s possible to change a gig title (so you definitely can do it). Whether you should change it or not is a completely different question.

Adding a short link is bad for gig I don’t know about this.

It suspicious, nobody would want to click on it, and they’d think of you as suspicious, too.

Are you sure? But some people says me not to change my gig title.

You asked if you can change your gig title. Yes, I’m sure that it’s possible to change a gig title (so you definitely can do it). Whether you should change it or not is a completely different question.

What do you think should I change the gig title?

I think it’s a good idea to link to your portfolio of work. Buyers, including me, love seeing examples.

You can showcase your work on any of Fiverr’s approved websites. I’ve copied and pasted the text below from the Seller Help Center.

The following URLs may be used in your profile or Gig description:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

Thanks for the Info…

Archived